At Build38, we are a global team of developers, product and business professionals that put our customers first and look for innovation and agility to serve their needs. With offices in Munich, Barcelona and Singapore, we see fun in working hard and work hard to make our vision a reality: a world where personal and corporate assets are protected from those trying to get advantage from getting access to them. More than ever, organizations and individuals are vulnerable to security breaches if they do not use modern methods and technologies to secure their digital assets - their mobile applications, either on iOS or Android.
Would you like to become part of our development team in Barcelona? We are looking for a Mobile Software Engineer (Android/iOS) to join us! You’ll be involved in the design, development, testing and distribution of our mobile SDKs for Android and iOS, written in Kotlin, Swift and C. You'll find yourself working and researching cutting-edge mobile security technology, collaborating with customers to help them find and fix security issues in their applications. You’ll also develop high-quality code for our existing and new software products, with high test coverage and frequent releases thanks to CI and automated build infrastructure.
- Degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- Knowledge of at least one (two?) of these programming languages: C, Objective-C, Swift, Java and Kotlin
- Interest in IT security technologies
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages and technologies.
- Ability to communicate (verbally and writing) in English
Nice to have
- Experience developing for Android or iOS
- Knowledge about cryptography and/or PKI infrastructure
- Knowledge of unit testing
- Experience with Git
- Experience with CI
- Knowledge of the Unix/Linux command line / shell
- Experience with Agile/Scrum best practices
- Team player
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving attitude
- Thrive for self-learning and improvement
- Flexible work schedule
- Nice work environment in the city center
- Regular team/community events (breakfast, lunch, beers, …)
- Personalized career development plan