Yego was born in 2016 when shared mobility with a light vehicle was still at an experimental stage. Nowadays it is a reality and Yego already operates in 4 Spanish cities (Barcelona, Valencia, Malaga, and Seville) and in one French city (Bordeaux). Our experience of more than 5 years in the sector, our progressive growth, and our ability to create a community with users, public actors, and private partners make Yego a reference in Europe.
To maintain our “we do it in-house” philosophy and keep growing internally, we are looking for a React Native enthusiast who enjoys designing, developing and enhancing innovative mobile applications that help us to provide a unique experience for our more than 300K riders in Barcelona, Bordeaux, Valencia, Málaga and Sevilla. Moreover, you will be working not only in the users app but also in the internal ones, helping the yego teams to have a better work experience.
Your day-to-day at Yego
- Creating outstanding experiences for our riders by shaping and building features that take us from a mobility APP to a community of riders
- Contributing with the development of the APPs that the Yego teams use in a daily basis to perform their jobs
- Ensuring the reliability, efficiency and performance of Yego’s apps
- Working alongside with a young and dynamic team to develop new features on the mobile applications, from concept to delivery you can be part of every step!
- Bringing ideas of improvement from your own experience,
- Being proactive and autonomous on the projects you will be in charge of,
- Constantly looking for improvements and new challenges
What do you bring in?
- You have 2 or 3 years of experience with React-Native,
- Proven experience with Redux, Redux Thunk,
- You feel comfortable with Git,
- Comfortable with agile development methodologies,
- Fluent in English,
- Problem solving skills, open to feedback and willingness to learn,
- Startup spirit, looking to join an adventure rather than a job behind a desk
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Typescript
- Experience with native IOS and/or native Android,
- Comfortable with React-Native animations will be an added value.
- Being part of the YEGO family, joining a human-scale team in which you can grow and learn from ambitious people that work on the same goal.
- Working with passionate people who value knowledge sharing, teamwork and fun at work.
- Participating in changing mobility for good into a cool, hassle-free, and environmentally-friendly experience.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Gym membership discounts.
- Unlimited use of Yego vehicles.
- Flexible working hours and remote working conditions.