Lingokids' mission is to help 100 million families around the world raise amazing children through playlearning™. To help us on this mission and build products and experiences for millions of users, we’re looking for an exceptional Mobile QA Engineer that will be joining us remotely or in HQ located in sunny Spain.
We’re the playlearning™ app for more than 20 million families around the world. We teach kids important skills in English and help them discover their natural superpowers. Creativity. Collaboration. Critical thinking. Communication. These are some of the skills that children need to thrive. Parents can join the adventure of learning too. We’ve developed more than 600 games and activities kids and parents can play together. Our dream is to have a positive impact on 100 million families and we’re playworking™ hard to make it a reality… if you feel this dream could be your dream too, keep reading!
Are you ready to Playwork™ with us?
You will be part of a team that is responsible for testing our products and making sure they are free of bugs, ultimately ensuring the best experience for kids and parents.
This role is fundamental to offering the best service to the many families who trust us, so we need an avid mobile user who is excited about mobile technology.
If you are passionate about technology and looking for a new challenge in a start-up environment, working with an app that helps millions of kids learn their natural superpowers, this is the place for you. We want to see your enthusiasm for applying your analysis skills to prevent bugs.
The most challenging and exciting responsibilities for this role are:
- Test the Lingokids app for children and parents across different devices and platforms
- Apply shift left testing strategies to ensure quality in Lingokids products and collaborate with PMs and engineers to improve design specifications
- Work on teams to not only reporting bugs, but also prevent them by ensuring quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Decide what to automate and what to test manually
- Test language localisation within the app
Are you our Mobile QA Analyst?
The ideal teammate for us would be someone experienced in QA testing, ideally in a fast-paced startup environment. We are looking for someone with the ability to efficiently find bugs and product issues in Android and iOS platforms, as well as align product work with business goals.
We would love to meet you if you:
- Are familiar with testing on Mobile operating systems (Android, iOS) and React Native apps
- Have worked with Network proxies (Charles or similar) and debugging tools (Android Debug Bridge)
- Have knowledge of test case management frameworks (Testrail, TestLink, XRAY, etc.)
- Are familiar with using Issue Trackers (we use Github Projects)
- Are familiar with agile practices
- Are familiar with BDD/Gherkin
English is a must. We are a multicultural team and we are providing a service in English, so we don't care about certificates but we expect you to be able to communicate fluently.
If you think you don't tick all the boxes, we'd still love to hear from you. Nobody checks every box, and we are looking for someone excited to join the team.