“Would you like to design the mobile applications for the Connected Cars of the future?”
Here’s a little taste of your challenge:
- Develop with us our next generation connected car mobile application portfolio,
- Collaborate with other developers, UX engineers and product owners,
- With your Scrum team live an agile iterative software development cycle
What do we expect from you?
There is no set route to become a Mobile Frontend Developer at TomTom. But to be successful in this role, this is the kind of profile we have in mind:
- You have a degree in computer science or similar.
- You are a great communicator, analytic, goal-oriented, quality-focused, yet still agile person; you will interact a lot with UX engineers, other developers, component owners and system engineers.
- You have a clear overview about all layers in computer software development.
- You have good command of English
- Flexibility to work on React based Web frontends and Mobile applications is a plus
- Flexibility to work on server side components and APIs is a plus