Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage, and imagination, offers long-term career growth and perspectives where you can work on cutting-edge technology, keep learning and be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose-driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
ORGANIZATION: StubHub, www.stubhub.com (an eBay company NASDAQ: EBAY)
StubHub is the world's largest ticket marketplace, enabling fans to buy and sell tickets to tens of thousands of sports, concert, theater and other live entertainment events. StubHub reinvented the ticket resale market in 2000 and continues to lead it through innovation. The company's unique online marketplace, dedicated solely to tickets, provides all fans the choice to buy or sell their tickets in a safe, convenient and highly reliable environment. All transactions are processed and delivered by StubHub and backed by the company's FanProtect Guarantee™ processing a ticket every second today with billions of ticket sales each year globally. Company partners MLB, AEG, ESPN and many leading teams such as the San Francisco Giants and the University of Texas, along with over 60 other teams in MLB, NBA, NHL, and NCAA.
Ebay and Stubhub are growing their presence in Bilbao and Madrid by investing in a larger delivery center workforce, hiring talents locally as well as from all over Europe. This is a great opportunity to join a company that leverage the latest cloud technology, AWS, GCP, PCF to build the best customer experience around the world.
StubHub One – We act as one team in pursuit of connecting people through inspiring event experiences.
At StubHub, we are:
- Driven We strive for excellence. Constantly improving our game.
- Courageous We are bold and not afraid to challenge the status quo.
- Inventive We see what others don’t and pioneer new paths.
- Richly Diverse We recognize and respect everyone as a unique individual.
- Brand We experience the world through StubHub.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design and build high-quality software taking into account extensibility, throughput and scalability among others.
- Embrace KISS principle.
- Cover your code with tests.
- Pair review. Every piece of code is reviewed by your peers before merging.
- Be the owner of your code and responsible for pushing it to production.
- Follow Agile values and principles. We break product development work into small increments, so we can add value sooner.
- Be data driven. We use metrics to guide our development and validate new functionalities.
- Work with CI / CD pipelines. We don’t like wasting time with manual, error-prone deployment work.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Extensive experience with object-oriented programming.
- Strong programming skills in both Objective-C and Swift.
- Deep understanding of the iOS SDK.
- Academic background in Computer Science or STEM fields is OK but not exclusive.
- You are a "generalist" who understands the entire technology stack.
- You are proactive. You create or control a situation rather than just responding to it after it has happened.
- You write clean and maintainable code.
- Experience with performance tuning and analysis tools.
- You are at least familiar with the stack mentioned above (experience preferred).
- You feel comfortable working with Git (or any other distributed version control system).
- You have strong verbal and written English communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Willing to improve and learn every day.
- Prefer proven experience developing transactional, high-volume eCommerce hosted web applications.
HTML5 + CSS3.
- Competitive salary.
- Permanent contract.
- Flexible working day. We build relationships based on trust.
- We are based in Bilbao, but we are remote friendly so occasional remote work is possible if you are the right candidate. Talent is everywhere.
- The yearly budget for training and participation in events and conferences.
- A good work environment is very important for us, that’s why we organized different team building events & after works with snacks, pizzas, and beers.
- Benefits: Life insurance, private medical insurance (you and your direct family), pension plan, meal tickets, public transport pass, nursery tickets, time off and others.
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Here at eBay, we love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely different backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unrivaled self to work. To learn about eBay’s Diversity and Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
is a Subsidiary of eBay.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: