Medallia is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management. Our award-winning SaaS platform, Medallia Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for candidates, customers, employees, patients, citizens and residents.
We are more than a software company. We want to be known as a company that does the right thing, no matter the challenge or controversy. We are committed to creating a culture that values every person and every experience. Individual life experiences shape the way we interact with the world, which is why we encourage people to bring their whole selves to work each day. The strength of our global workforce is the most significant contributor to our success.
We believe: Every Experience Matters. Talent is Everywhere. All Belong Here.
At Medallia, we hire the whole person
Improving the on-line experience of millions of people takes great expertise, and our customers expect that product to run smoothly on any platform, and more importantly collect data from the same. That’s why we’re growing our software engineering teams substantially. To achieve that we’re going to add several top-notch Mobile Engineers to our team.
For us, our Mobile Engineers are the master of everything iOS and Android; leading the charge in developing our data collection SDK's & creating new mobile apps to enhance both our customers & colleagues day to day work.
Our ideal candidate will be responsible for developing our mobile solution, adding new features and products to our suite with a view to dominating the mobile market. You would be expected to design & develop our SDK plus supporting applications, being aware of different mobile development frameworks & design patterns.
Working in a growing Mobile team your responsibilities and ownership will include:
- Develop and enhance our existing SDK's for Android.
- Research new mechanisms by which we can bring mobile device interaction data into Decibel
- Work with Full Stack Engineers to develop robust linkages with our core platform
- Collaborate with customer facing departments such as Service Delivery to deliver our SDK in customers products, working directly with the customers engineers as needed
- Prototype, develop & document new app interfaces for the Decibel product
- Prototype, develop & document new app products to complement or extend our core offering
- Design and create our new SDK for React Native
- Extensive knowledge of mobile app development.
- Deep knowledge of Android framework (Kotlin)
- Experience building React Native wrapper for Android SDK
- Experience with profiling and debugging mobile applications
- Understanding mobile app/SDK design guidelines on each platform
- Proficiency with writing automated tests
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and mobile libraries
- Familiarity with Git
- Familiarity with push notifications
- Familiarity with Scrum and Jira
This is a technical role so be successful you'll already have developed, maintained & improved mobiles SDK's / apps, and gained hands-on experience with different mobile app frameworks. If you've had the chance to explore mobile development with a security focus this definitely a plus, but not essential.
At Medallia, we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other applicable status protected by state or local law. Individuals with a disability who need an accommodation to apply please contact us at ApplicantAccessibility@medallia.com. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.