TOQIO (toq.io) provides the tools to change how business banking can be delivered.
Our modular platform enables businesses to easily and efficiently deploy financial solutions to market. TOQIO technology and partner ecosystem help any business, not just banks, achieve everything they need in the financial arena, by allowing them to create and deploy their own financial products, fast and efficiently.
Our team is a B2B experienced and focused group of professionals full of passion and with an open minded and diverse culture. We are a senior multidisciplinary team with more than 10 years of proven track record united by a common vision. The founding team has launched and executed successfully startups together for the past 8 years, and count with complementary background experiences in Banking, Strategy Consultancy, Startups and technology. TOQIO are a team with several nationalities where different genders, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and disabilities are part of our culture . We are proud to have a diverse team.
Would you like to join an international and fast growing Startup where you can play an important part in shaping its future?
We are looking now for a talented, passionate and motivated React Native Developer to help build this amazing diverse team, with a range of skills and backgrounds, to tackle the next set of challenges.
The role will involve being responsible for mobile platform design and architecture decisions, managing the development from initial design to release, and leading a small highly skilled technical team.
- +2 year experience at React Native
- Experience integrating native libraries into react-native
- Knowledge in native mobile development in iOS and Android
- React navigation and Redux expertise
- Familiarity with React best practices surrounding state management, component design and functional programming paradigms
- Comfortable implementing unit/performance/integration Testing
- Experience on Version Control Systems such as Git
- You feel comfortable expressing yourself in English
- You are based in Europe or Kenya
Nice to have:
- +1 years experience at React
- Knowledge on other mobile frameworks like Ionic, Xamarin, Flutter…
- Experience with Jira, and Agile for development processes
- Understanding of the App Store release process
- Experience of approaches to mobile testing
What we offer:
- TOQIO. People is one of TOQIO’s main assets. We are building a unique best in class team committed to our core values and based in diversity, sustainability and wellbeing.
- The team comprises professionals from leading consulting and banking firms, MBA graduates from top business schools, entrepreneurs, young and talented engineers and PhDs.
- TOQIO’s Founders, Eduardo Martinez and Michael Galvin are successful entrepreneurs and motivated leaders who have been awarded in different fields.
- The best place to work. We are working hard to become a great family company.
- Team working: Promoting objective, fact-based and solution oriented discussions.
- Equality & Diversity: Promoting equality and diversity, encouraging a multicultural environment.
- Transparent: Communicating feedback transparently, constructively and in real-time.
- Meritocratic: Striving for excellence and rewarding the best.
- The best team. We care the most about our team members.
- Salary proposal for Mobile Developer. 30.000€ to 45.000€ depending on the candidate’s knowledge and experience
- Leave Period: 25 holidays days of your election.
- Phantom Shares Program: We want all team members to really feel part of TOQIO. That’s why after probation time is passed all employees have access to the TOQIO Phantom Shares Program.
- Flexibility: Working flexibly in the broadest sense, remote working is part of our normal practice at TOQIO but also we offer a Flexible Working Policy. We work up 80% of the time remotely.
- Access to Health private insurance
- We are a British company with a Spanish subsidiary. We have central offices in Madrid, London and in the short term we will open a new office in Nairobi.
- Join an international team with colleagues in Spain, UK, Switzerland, Kenya and India.
- Awards. TOQIO has received several awards and nominations since we launched in 2018:
- Early Metrics TOP 30% International recognition 2019
- Winner of Cuatrecasa Acelera IV 2020
- Lanzadera Growth Phase Startup 2020
- Winner on Corporate Category of Open Finance Appathon 2020 (Open Banking Excellence)
- Finalist Fintech South Summit 2020
- Fintech Third prize Premios Expansión Startup 2020
Our modular approach lets clients use pre-built TOQIO products to easily create personalised applications to power their propositions. We have initially developed 3 products which can be configured to deploy innovative whitelabel Business Finance Applications and change the way business banking is deliverer to their customers;
Digital Banking, the simplest, quickest and most efficient way to deploy a full digital banking proposition to the market
Marketplace: Our customers are able to access a range of pre-integrated technologies and services to deliver a better overall financial experience;
Business Intelligence: Powerful APIs connected to accounting, banking and other financial applications giving us a wealth of SME customer insight, and allow us to automate the delivery of financial products.