Dear Mobile Developer, welcome to our mission 👋🏻
Who are we?
We are Docplanner Tech, a group of people working in Engineering, BI, & Product teams across the globe, driven by the Docplanner Groups' mission to make the healthcare experience more human for our patients, doctors, and clinics, and we do it well. We are a leader in 13 countries (and growing!), creating a SaaS tool for over 130k active doctors, who are directly connected to our marketplace, which around 80m patients trust, monthly.
We keep it simple and focus on what matters most. Patients easily book a visit and experience healthcare as it should be: humane. And doctors grow their office and dedicate time to help their patients, all while we cover the administration, so they don't have to!
Why Docplanner Tech? Because nothing feels better than working on the good side of tech. You go to bed knowing that you make the world a better place and that your talent aligns with your beliefs. What's more? We do this with fierce passion, absorbing inspiration and radiating ideas, defining goals, and, as entrepreneurs, having the autonomy and space to experiment since we are encouraged not to be afraid to fail.
- Wolfgang's team is here to make healthcare and every interaction with people that use our solutions more human. Our goal is to help healthcare professionals have the best experience doing their jobs, the Mobile App we have is a super important tool, and our customers love the app so that you will work with one of the most excellent products, and the lights will be on you! Also, we are directly connected to the most critical company goal, ENGAGEMENT! That's why in the last quarter, we did unique projects, and we are super connected to other areas to achieve excellent results.
- Wolfgang's team is the DREAM TEAM (fun fact: if you type that on our company's slack "dreamteam" our slackbot will answer WOLF-GANG). We do everything following 5 steps:
1. Know our team: We know each other professionally and personally to help each other with everything.
2. Explain the problem: For all the projects we will work on, there is one golden rule "you need to understand the problem" if you are not comfortable with the problem we are trying to solve, we will rethink it together.
3. Share the goals: Every detail will be connected to our goals, and we will not build solutions that are not connected to our objectives. 4. Solve it together: every single solution will be done by the entire team; here, we are one team, so Wolfgang's solution! and finally,
5. Enjoy the problem: The super nice moments are those when you can share enjoyable things about our week, month, and personal acquirements and have a lot of fun together.
- Wolfgang's team is a DREAM TEAM, and we can prove it! We have our Backend MAGES Sergi (https://www.linkedin.com/in/sergicm/) and Giovanni (https://www.linkedin.com/in/giovannidipino/). They understand everything about our system and are creating outside-of-the-box solutions!
We have our FANTASTICAWESOME Frontend Ricardo (https://www.linkedin.com/in/ricardoramosglz/) and Rafael (https://www.linkedin.com/in/rafaelmelon/), and with that, our Tech side is super strong! Now is the time to present the Product side; we have Joost (https://www.linkedin.com/in/joostkuitert/) and Pepa (https://www.linkedin.com/in/pepafernandez/) building a fantastic experience for our customers (fan fact Joost was trying to get to the Tech side of the force doing some PRs for our Mobile App, but we convinced him to stay in our Product team as our Super Product Designer and Pepa can speak the user language helping us to explain everything about the product all around the world working as a content designer). Of course, we need to validate and ensure that we are doing the right thing for our customers; Gianmarco (https://www.linkedin.com/in/gianmarcoboschi/) with a unique superpower, he can read your mind and understand the actual pain points. Finally, to help us to build the best strategy and check week after week, month after month, if we are moving in the right direction, Alberto (https://www.linkedin.com/in/alberto-e-castro-fuentes/) guides us through the world of DATA and connects all the dots of our objectives with the company goals and help us to find the most important thing to prioritize.
You will love to learn from the best of the best and help us improve the DREAM TEAM!
What will you be doing with us?
Actively participate and develop features for web/mobile applications that are used by millions of doctors and patients every day.
Extend and improve our internal components system, which is used across all teams.
Work in a cross-functional team/family made of developers, designers, UX, testers, and product managers, in which your opinion is always heard and considered.
What we want you to have:
Have more than 3 years of experience working on mobile or web applications.
Work with React/ React Native.
Having experience optimizing performance and platform and device compatibility is always on your mind.
Work with tools such as GIT, Yarn, Webpack, and NPM daily
Are used to working in an Agile environment, and you embrace its practices
- Feel comfortable expressing yourself in English.
It’s a bonus if you have the following:
Experience working with GraphQL & Apollo.
Experience with VueJS.
Experience working with Docker.
You will get in return:
- A competitive salary adequate to your experience and skills, starting from €36,000 to €60,000 gross per year.
The range is broad so that we can accommodate our roles for all levels of experience, but we will show you the career ladder to decide what your skills are and what impact you will bring. Your salary will be, now and always, 100% transparent to you.
- Share options plan after 6 months of working with us.
- Remote work or hybrid work model, with hubs in Barcelona, Warsaw, and Rome.
- Flexible working hours (like, for real), plus a Summer intensive schedule every day of July and August.
- Private healthcare plan with Adeslas for you and subsidized for your family (medical and dental).
- 23 paid holidays, exchangeable local bank holidays, plus an additional paid holiday on your birthday or work anniversary.
- Relocation support to either Spain or Poland (we handle the bureaucracy, so you don’t have to!)
- Free English and Spanish classes
- Access to hundreds of gyms for a symbolic fee in partnership for you and your family with Andjoy
- Flexible remuneration and benefits system via Flexoh, which includes: restaurant card, transportation card, kindergarten, and training tax savings
- 20% time rule, enabling you to spend 20% of your working hours on your own development.
If you are applying for one of our positions outside our office locations and wish to work remotely within your permanent residence CET +/- 2, you will be hired via our Global Employer, Remote.com. Remote.com works with local benefits providers to build our packages, but you can expect the same salary range and the majority of benefits we have in Spain, Poland, and Italy, plus a budget for travel and integration.
We are committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. All job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation. Please let us know if you will require any additional support in your recruitment process.
Important: Docplanner Tech is an international English-first company. Therefore, please be sure to send your CV in English.