PastBook – one of the fastest-growing tech startups in Europe – is looking for a Mobile Developer Intern to join our team in Amsterdam and grow even bigger together. We are always in search for bright minds and aim at hiring out trainees after the Internship is over.
Are you crazy about technology and curious to learn? Do you want to work side-by-side with experienced and passionate professionals? Are you motivated to change the world? Drop us a line, your dream job is waiting for you!
Join PastBook and learn how to resolve cutting-edge problems that you won’t see in a classroom, master your skills and become a kick-ass superstar developer. You’ll work closely with CTO, development and design teams to implement and release products into the wild. Your code will touch hundreds of thousands of people. You’ll join a passionate fast-moving team that continuously push code to production.
You are entrepreneurial, quick-learning and can’t wait to work for a fast-growing startup with a proven business model in Amsterdam. You know how to create awesome apps, using Objective-C / Swift, Java or a framework like Titanium / React Native (NodeJS). You love handcrafting beautiful code and are looking for a way to kick-start your career before it even begins.
- Objective-C, Swift, Java and/or NodeJS
- Good understanding of various data structures and algorithms
- Well-versed in modern application design paradigms and patterns
- UI and UX design
- Native/Fluent English speaker (it is a must)
- Good in written and spoken communication, both technical and not
- Eager to learn and highly interested in latest technologies and trends
- Pursuing or completed a Bachelor’s in Computer Science or relevant degree.
- Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3, RDS, …)
- Back-end development (Linux, PHP, MySQL, Redis)
- Web-development skills (HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Foundation)
- Security and encryption
- Performance and user tracking
What we offer:
- Working in one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe
- Working in a beautiful office with a view in the heart of Amsterdam
- Team of passionate experienced professionals
- Diverse tasks and careful guidance from the colleagues
- Responsibility for your own field of work from day one
- Regular feedback and opportunity to develop professionally and grow within the company
- Opportunity to get hired after the Internship is over
- Friendly working environment
- Regular team-building events
At PastBook we passionately build a lightning-fast, flawless platform for the effortless creation of photo books, discovering new technological opportunities and doing everything possible to deliver a top-notch user experience. We are constantly in search for bright minds driven by the challenges and ready to build the unimaginable. Try out our website and apps or find out more at www.pastbook.com.
If you are looking for opportunities within a fast-growing company with amazing marketing potential where your efforts are needed and appreciated, if you want to work side-by-side with hard-working devoted professionals, come join us!
We’re excited to see what you can do! Please send your CV (and LinkedIn + GitHub) to firstname.lastname@example.org