Who are we?
We are launching a B2B Procurement Platform based in Madrid. This exciting opportunity in the restaurant industry has proven to be successful in other regions in the world. The Spanish strong restaurant industry lacks such a solution and now is the right time to launch it.
We - the founders - are two friends who first worked in Bank of America Merrill-Lynch and then in BCG Madrid. After some time looking for the ideal business model, our foodie personality led us to found Katoo, having been pre-seeded by Europe’s largest incubator, Rocket Internet.
What will you be doing?
About the job – key responsibilities:
- Development of new functionality for our mobile app
- Follow best-development practices
- Work with the team to improve our technology process
- Care about the quality of the app and our customers
- Monitor and instrument our app
What do you need to know?
You need to be familiar with as many of the following:
- App Store publishing process
- VIPER, VIP or others
- Git, Jenkins and similar tools
Who are we looking for?
In short, we are looking for motivated people with the desire to work in a fast-growing startup. Amongst others, this person should...
- … take ownership, with a genuine passion to lead new initiatives
- … be organized, having full control over several tasks and projects
- … want to learn new things about the business and technology
- … be thorough, help build the best product for our customers
What do we offer?
Apart from working with a young team of entrepreneurs, in a fast-paced environment where you will be constantly stimulated, we offer:
- A close experience to founding a company from scratch, working closely with the founders
- A strong impact at a fast-growing start-up revolutionizing the restaurant industry
- A fast-track to high responsibility roles as Katoo grows
- A competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Subsidized health-insurance
Please note that we are unable to offer visa sponsorship at this moment.
About Katoo App