This position is open to any level of seniority. Also as internship.
We’re looking for a smart person to join the team full-time that can works hard, hands-on, and take care of our mobile developments to maintain and build the new version of our iOS app.
You’ll work in full autonomy close to the CEO.
You’ll have to work hard, hands on on the code managing the app from A to Z.
– Know how of frameworks like Titanium / Phone Gap or similar.
– Graphics / UXP skills
Personal attitude and team fit will be an important criteria in the selection process.
You’ll have to deal with:
- Object-C / Swift
- Restful API
- Native/Fluent English speaker (it is a must).
- Good in written and spoken communication, both technical and not.
- Focused to details. Data driven.
- Creative, confident, determined, self motivated and proactive.
- Able to manage time effectively and work under strict deadlines
- A lateral thinker and problem solver
- Passionated about technology and development