We are looking for a full-time ML specialist to work for a fast-growing, innovative product.
We are looking for someone brilliant and intelligent, with experience and expertise.
Someone who loves to stay on touch with new technologies and wants to create a revolutionary product with us.
- Machine learning related area specialist.
- Neural networks or deep learning
- Software development/engineering skills
- Background in computer architecture and algorithms
- Experience with performance analysis and optimisation
- Know how to choose the right type of model for a particular problem having a diverse array of these at their disposal
- For each model, understand the limitations and assumptions
– How to tune and improve model performance
– Use the right metrics to evaluate model accuracy
– Proven experience working with specialized tools and packages for machine learning such as scikit-learn (Python), Spark ML, R, Mahout and so on.
– Computer science or statistics background
CS degree or equivalent needed.