ML Engineer in Madrid or Remote
IDOVEN is a health tech startup seeking to prevent cardiac disease through AI. With our breakthrough AI-based electrocardiogram analysis platform, we work with physicians and healthcare leaders to enable early detection and diagnosis at scale.
This is a unique opportunity. With the backing of the best investors in the industry, the European Innovation Council (EIC) and Horizon 2020 European Commission, you'll have the responsibility and resources to shape the creation of a game-changing product that can save millions of lives.
Our technology is recognized with the European Seal of Excellence, supported by EIT Health (a network of best-in-class health innovators backed by the EU), and received the Healthy Longevity Catalyst Award from the U.S. National Academy of Medicine. In 2021, we were awarded at South Summit as Most Disruptive Startup and Best Health Startup. We are one of the most promising European technology companies to watch.
An ML Engineer's primary goal is the creation of machine learning libraries and models. You will be responsible for the following:
- Designing Machine Learning systems.
- You can identify the architecture required to create a deep learning system to solve complex problems.
- Researching and implementing machine learning algorithms and machine learning tools from scratch.
- Selecting appropriate data sets to validate our libraries.
- Picking appropriate data representation methods.
- Identifying differences in data distribution that affects model performance.
- Transforming and converting data science prototypes.
- Running machine learning tests.
- Using results to improve models.
- Training and retraining systems when needed.
- Extending machine learning libraries, working at a low level, and replacing critical components.
- Developing machine learning apps according to product requirements.
We are looking for experienced professionals with these skills and qualifications:
- Advanced math and statistics skills, including linear algebra, calculus, and Bayesian statistics.
- Advanced computer science skills.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and teamwork skills.
- Software engineering skills.
- Professional experience in data science.
- Coding and programming languages: Python, C++, C, and CUDA.
- Experience in working with ML frameworks.
- Experience working with ML libraries and packages.
- Understand data structure, data modelling, and software architecture.
- Deep knowledge of computer architecture.
- Comfortable working in English, Spanish is not a must-have.
- Provide your GitHub/GitLab/Bitbucket account to check your previous work.
- You contribute to JAX, Tensorflow, and/or Pytorch ecosystems.
🚀 Be part of one of the most disruptive startups in HealthTech and AI and make a difference
🏆 Personal and professional growth as part of a fast-growing, international team
🎧No corners cut in having the best tech equipment to do your job
🙋 Unlimited remote working environment, where you can choose to work from home and attend our Madrid office whenever you want to
📚Learning and development opportunities
😎 Regular team events and Thursday happy hours
And much more!
At IDOVEN, we believe in hiring top talented people like you - ambitious, forward thinkers who want to make a difference in the world and have an impact.
Health & Fitness