We are building MindsDB, because we want to Democratize Machine Learning. As we see important to empower everyone with the tools to make informed predictions. If you want to learn more about why this is important and how we aim to do this, you can checkout our presentation here.
MindsDB is looking for ML engineers that will work as part of the ML team, which takes the key responsibility of continuously improving the core architecture of MindsDB. Successful candidates will display an eagerness to learn and experiment.
What You Will Do:
- You will need to be able to learn very quickly the 'ins and outs' of MindsDB and continuously contribute with precious poetry in the form of code.
- You will be working along side other machine learning engineers, you will report and build with the guidance of Head of ML and will collaborate with other product engineers as your output (the Machine Learning infrastructure) needs to seamlessly integrate with the backend and front end.
- You and your team will work closely with the product manager and you
will be responsible for making sure that MindsDB can produce
autonomously predictive models and that the following questions can
always be answered without human intervention:
- When learning:
- What is interesting in my data and why?
- When can I trust this model and why?
- When I should not trust this model and why?
- How can I improve this model?
- When predicting:
- Why this prediction?
- Why not something else?
- When learning:
What You Should Have:
- Strong coding skills, proficiency in Python
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Strong understanding of Artificial Neural Networks.
- Excellent collaborator and communicator and are eager to learn and contribute!
Tech your team will use:
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or higher in a related technical field, or equivalent experience