We are solving the issue of securely validating consumers identity, by combining Video Streams, Computer Vision & Deep Learning, in a state-of-the art web-app, optimized for UX. The video format will allow for stronger security (document & face liveness, holograms, lip/voice consistency,…), but raises engineering challenges (real-time, low quality video streaming).
To help us solve these challenges, ubble.ai is looking for a proactive and experienced ML Data Engineer, to help us create the next generation of online identity.
◼️Challenges of this role ◼️
- Conceptualize, build and maintain a data model & infrastructure in order to maximize the benefits the team draws from our exponentially growing volumes of (non-structured) data (video, images, text extraction, etc..).
- Create the best environment for fast design and experimentation on new algorithms, in partnership with the research and dev teams
- More globally, Understand, challenge and enrich our infrastructure and tech stack to help us use our data more efficiently to become a full-ML company.
◼️Culture at Ubble ◼️
We are looking for exceptional individuals, to build an exceptional product.
Ubble’s current team has proven its ability to deliver technologies that experts thought could not exist. We are inventing everyday what the future of online identity verification will be. It means we need people that:
- Are fast learners, always looking at new ways to improve
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset
- Are passionate about new technologies
- Are nice, kind, helpful when a question or an issue arise
- Can improvise, think creatively and find simple solutions to solve complex problems
◼️Our Tech Stack ◼️
- Front: React.js
- Back: Python, Django, Golang
- Data: Postgresql, DynamoDB
- Computer Vision: Opencv, Tensorflow, Keras
- DevOps: Kubernetes, Docker, AWS, Datadog, Terraform, Vault
- Workflow: Github, CircleCI, Sentry
◼️Your profile ◼️
You would be a good fit at Ubble.ai, if you have:
- MS or PHD in Software Engineering or related field, and a rock-solid foundation in Computer Science (data structures, algorithms, software & system design)
- 3+ years of experience in a ML data engineer position
- Strong experience in database design and management
- Experience building, deploying and maintaining ML and AI algorithms & systems
- Great communication skills in English, both written and spoken
◼️Even better if you have… ◼️
- Experience of Machine/Deep Learning or Computer Vision
- Experience in Python, Golang or another Object Oriented Programming language.
- Experience with developing and extending large and complex systems, while taking initiative/ownership and acting as a technical lead.
If you think you are up to the task, or if you have any question, feel free to send us a mail at email@example.com
Join the squad!