Yieldr is looking for an ambitious frontend developer. You will be part of designing and constructing Yieldr’s client-facing products. Building an easy to use application on top of extremely powerful technology is our daily challenge. The system enables global-leading airlines to efficiently gather, interpret and activate their data into digital marketing campaigns. User experience designers will act as your peers in intelligently designing the features and workflow.
As a frontend developer at Yieldr your focus will be on designing, building and maintaining the platform’s web-based single page applications. You are hands on when designing applications and are comfortable with coding off a problem statement.
You will be Tasked with:
- Developing awesome well-functioning user interfaces.
- Working in an Agile Team according to Scrum.
- Working directly with product, UX and development teams.
- Writing clean, maintainable and testable code.
- Providing estimates on development cycles.
We're Looking for Someone Who:
- Has 3+ years experience in modern frontend development.
- Is a strong foundation in Computer Science (data structures, software design).
- Has a B ICT, BSc or MSc degree in Software Engineering or related field.
- Has knowledge about application of design patterns.
- Is experienced with Jasmine / Protractor is a big plus.
- Has knowledge of RESTful Web services.
- Understands data exchange formats and protocols (XML, JSON).
- Has experience in server side development (SQL, PHP) is a plus.
- Has passion to deliver high-quality code.
- Communicates effectively in both technical and business environments.
- Desires to work in a young, innovative, team-oriented and continuously changing environment.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary
- 25 paid holidays
- Get to work on fun, engaging, and challenging projects
- Join an amazingly talented team
- Personal responsibility and accountability
- Personal development funds
- Diverse, international workforce in a family-style atmosphere
- The best gear and some sweet apparel
- Good dose of humor
Whether it’s helping companies reach the right consumers to sell their products or guiding an airline to fill empty seats, it’s in our DNA to liberate businesses from traditional, inefficient processes.
We believe five things to be true:
- Relevant communication to end customers is currently being executed poorly
- Brands should be liberated from inefficient/ineffective controlling forces (the walls)
- Efficiency contributes to scalable and sustainable growth
- Oversupply exists in almost every major sector
- Software and automation will transform traditional structures into efficient processes, freeing up the user’s time to focus on more valuable activities.
Our name has always been our purpose. We help businesses derive maximum yield from their existing resources to boost efficiencies, cut out waste and ultimately drive revenue. We will never build a product that strays from this purpose.
Working at Yieldr
When you sign on with Yieldr you’re not only embarking on a new career endeavor, you’re becoming a part of a family. We’re a close-knit group that knows each other by name and often connects beyond the walls of the office. We believe the personal relationships we forge helps us perform better, work more efficiently and have more fun while doing so.
Yieldr is a place where you can step in, make an immediate impact and shoulder responsibility from day one. You’ll be provided a platform free from bureaucratic red tape where you can accelerate your skills and growth to the next level.
As a matter of fact, growth is something we pride ourselves in. We not only give all of our team members the physical tools to achieve, we also empower Yieldrs to continually learn both new soft and hard skills through education and knowledge initiatives.
If you enjoying taking on responsibility, are a habitual learner and have a desire to become a part of something great, then Yieldr is the place for you.
*Note to recruiting companies: Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.