40 Hours / Week
We’re looking for our next Medior Data Analyst!
Before we get into the details, we’d like to clarify a few points:
- You need to reside in the Netherlands
- You have strong experience with Tableau software and Data Bases (SQL, etc.)
- You are: Communicative, confident and calculated
As a Medior Data Analyst you will be responsible for analyzing and forecasting the quality and profitability of the traffic and users being driven to our products in the most time-efficient and accurate manner. You will be working in an environment with high budgets and high responsibilities.
You must have high analytical skills, a knack for numbers, and the ability to translate data into concrete action points and business decisions.
Preferably you have experience in affiliate marketing but If you aren’t familiar with the industry, don’t worry, we will gladly invest in teaching the right candidate the ropes. It’s more important that you have the right mindset.
- Young professional with 2-3 years working experience
- Ideally with Mathematical, Engineering, Economics or Information Technology background
- Strong experience with Tableau software and Data Bases (SQL, etc.)
- High skills with Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Building predictive models and forecasting traffic source and lead profitability and key performance indicators
- Developing and implementing data analyses, data collection systems, and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Interpreting data and analyzing results using statistical techniques and providing ongoing reports
- Presenting information using data visualization techniques
- Identifying and eliminating fraud and fraudulent traffic sources
- Locating and defining new process improvement opportunities
What's in it for you?
- An attractive salary
- You will be working in a startup environment with limitless growth opportunities within the company
- Extensive, hands-on training and knowledge building
- Access to a powerful industry that will only grow in coming years
You should be ready for:
- Hard work in a competitive environment – we have fun, but we work hard
- Around-the-clock availability (being "always on")