Hello, we’re Treatwell.
Here at Treatwell, we are changing the way people book their hair and beauty services. We make booking hair, beauty and spa treatments simple, effortless and fast – around the clock.
Today we are the biggest beauty bookings platform in Europe working with over 30,000 salons, processing over 1 million orders per month and operating across 11 countries. Our success to date is completely down to the 500 passionate and brilliantly-talented people working together to harness the power of beauty, and the beauty of technology.
However, we are still not even close to being done. Today, less than 5% of hair and beauty is booked online - that’s tiny. We believe that booking online is inevitable and our mission is to give every customer their perfect hair and beauty experience.
We are looking for our new Marketplace Content Team Manager to lead the french team based in Barcelona. Your main goal will be the content quality assurance of the onboarding process for our partners.
Real showcase of our website, our marketplace is the heart of our activity. It must be a faithful transcription of the quality of salons and institutes that trust us, but it must also allow our customers to book in a few clicks at any time of the day.
- Manage salon profiles creation for our Marketplace, including text and image
- Lead content and quality assurance team with particular focus on maintaining and optimizing the high level content on site.
- Manage and report on progress of initiatives projects necessary to drive continual improvements and optimizations to Marketplace Content.
- Performance Management and Communication. Set individual targets to ensure that all staff are accountable for their own KPI’s and ensure 121
- Set challenging targets for Executive focusing equally on quality and productivity.
- Building and managing strong relationships with every team and employee in the business, especially with the French team based in Paris
Who would you be working with
- The role reports directly to Marketplace Content Director
- Work closely with the FR Country Manager
- Work closely with the FR CX Team Manager
WHAT WE WILL BE LOOKING FOR
- At least 1 year working in a content role
- Strong knowledge in Copywriting and SEO
- Team management skills.
- Willingness to work to targets and good understanding of KPI’s/SLA’s
- Excellent MS Office skills, especially MS Excel
- Thorough and meticulous with attention to detail
- Performance measurement experience coupled with good management skills
- Quality monitoring experience/and ideally experience in Social Media/Copyright
- French native speaker and English fluent speaker
The soft stuff:
- Proactive team player and leads by example
- Self motivated, uses initiative and problem solver
- Work to tight deadlines with a can do attitude
- Be open, driven and courageous
- Flexible holiday policy.
- Fully stocked kitchen with free breakfast, fruit and barista coffee.
- Gym sponsorship.
- English and Spanish lessons.
- And most importantly, the opportunity to work alongside a talented entrepreneurial team in the heart of Barcelona.