The Marketing Specialist is responsible for leading and contributing to projects that increase brand awareness, client engagement and lead generation. They will be focused on acquiring new customers through the management of content curation/creation, digital advertising, SEO/SEM and social networks. We’re looking for someone who freaks out about working in a high tech environment and isn’t scared by terms like API, AI, cloud technology and SaaS. They will need to proactively monitor the market and develop a clear understanding of our potential clients.
As a member of the marketing team, they will actively collaborate with the sales and product management teams.
The role will be completely in English and any CV’s/resumes in other languages will not be considered.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Write different pieces of content for our website, case studies and promotional materials
- Manage and drive interaction with our social media channels, mainly Linkedin and Twitter
- Follow the market to understand new opportunities and trends
- Research engaging content and interact with influencers in real estate and proptech
- Maintain and expand our SEM strategy
- Monitor and improve our SEO
- Create and remain reports within CRM to drive marketing campaign decisions
- Improve funnel conversion by optimizing drip marketing
- Introduce new and creative ways to increase brand awareness
- Perform ongoing tracking and reporting on B2B marketing initiatives
- Work closely with sales team providing support, materials and campaigns aligned with sales objectives
Desired skills and experience:
- 1-3 years of professional experience in B2B (IT or Technology products are a must)
- Bachelor’s degree (ideally), with strong interest in digital marketing and growth hacking
- Native English, with excellent written and oral communication
- Analytical skills to determine marketing effectiveness and ROI of customer engagement efforts
- Target driven and proven self-starter with the ability to deliver on initiatives without constant supervision
- Experience with pipeline management using a CRM (Salesforce, Hubspot, etc.)
- Experience with Google Ads, Google Analytics and Linkedin Ads
- Open to feedback and dedication to consistent self-improvement
What makes working at Restb.ai great:
- Be a part of Barcelona’s hottest startup early on in its growth stage
- Work at an international company that works with some of the largest companies in the world
- Have a direct impact, every day, on building something awesome
- Work in an open environment with young, driven and dynamic team members
- “Paella Thursdays!” – Free team lunch every Thursday
- Free in-office snacks, beverages, hot drinks, and salads
- Free gym membership
- Free in-office physical therapy sessions
- Quarterly team-building event
- Career development training
- Barcelona based, working worldwide!! Do we need to say more?
We are not looking for remote workers.