The role entails working very closely with and reporting to the CEO, taking accountability for the annual marketing agenda in the UK (with scope to expand to other territories). This requires design and delivery of an integrated marketing agenda, collaborating with product and development teams; as well as external partners including marketing agencies and other third parties as appropriate. This role will also support the development of new pilots using an agile set-up to prepare and launch Apomatix’s products and offerings as industry leading disruptive propositions to our customers. Apomatix is looking for a full time Marketing Manager based in London.
• Develop and agree with the CEO the key marketing priorities and
strategy that supports the delivery of annualised business targets.
• Develop and implement the UK marketing plan and marketing campaigns (online & offline), evaluating campaign results on an ongoing basis to drive for continuous improvement.
• Run/support customer acquisition and retention campaigns.
• Look at results from campaigns in an extremely data driven manner (i.e use of KPIs)
• Help develop the Apomatix brand (e.g. brand voice and brand persona)
• Drive/support initiatives to improve customer satisfaction and reduce customer churn
• Deploy and drive uptake of online services in UK and contribute to product development by providing customer insights.
• Carry out customer, competitor and market analysis.
• Develop and support Apomatix’s content marketing strategy alongside subject matter experts.