Shiji Group is a major software supplier in the hospitality and retail industries. Developing worldwide leading products and technologies, aimed at the international market and speeding up its globalization progress. Our team of more than 4,000 talented employees, in 70+ subsidiaries worldwide, is constantly adapting to facilitate the transition to fully integrated systems for our clients through a network of secure, scalable, and ready for the future platforms, so clients can focus on their core competencies of serving their customer and guests.
What you’ll do
To support our ReviewPro team, we are looking for a Marketing Manager specialized in emailing and content to drive results within the B2B hospitality sector. The ideal person will have strong technical and analytical abilities when it comes to executing email strategies, and a passion for open rates, segmentation and conversion rates. You will also have solid content writing skills, in all areas from emailing to articles, press releases, case studies, and technical writing. Your input will be key to the success of the marketing campaigns, and you need to fully own your area as well as fit well into an agile team. Based in Barcelona you will be reporting directly to the Head of Marketing. You will prize quality, accuracy and attention to detail, be able to work to tight deadlines, have an analytical mind, enjoy interpreting data and results, and a positive can-do attitude with a commercial mindset.
- Create powerful and engaging content for email campaigns, blogs, social media, press releases, guides, case studies and be a confident and detailed editor able to validate and improve upon texts.
- Plan, set up and deliver email marketing campaigns in line with the emailing schedule, including A/B testing and ongoing analysis, benchmarking, and reporting for all campaigns.
- Set up landing pages and campaigns in our CRM system, be responsible for the correct forms and lead pathways.
- Set up Zoom webinars, and oversee webinar invites, kickback emails, and technical setup.
- Support the marketing team and wider business as and when required.
What we are looking for
- Min 2 years experience in email marketing, B2B preferible.
- Degree in marketing, communications, business or similar.
- Enthusiasm for marketing and hospitality tech
- Native English speaker, other languages a plus
- Experience as content writer
- Experience with emailing software (Zoho, Pardot, Hubspot) and HTML
- Experience setting up Zoom webinars
- Has produced and presented reports, comfortable with data analysis, Google analytics a plus
What we oﬀer
What else we offer
- Flexible work schedule
- Great coffee
- Subsidized gym membership
- Office located in the center of Barcelona
- International team