FilledThis offer is not available anymore
Who we are:
We founded Rover.com with the belief that everyone should have the opportunity to experience the unconditional love of a dog. On Rover, pet parents can easily discover, book, and manage personalized care for their dogs (and now cats!). Needless to say (but we're going to say it anyway)—we love animals!
We're a VC-backed Tech startup headquartered in Seattle. You will join an amazing and ambitious global team of almost 500 people. In Europe, we are an international team of 70 people and 15 nationalities located in 3 fun cities (London, Barcelona and Berlin).
After our recent merger with our European counterpart, DogBuddy, we are now on the path to build the world’s largest network of pet sitters and dog walkers. To support us in taking the right, data-driven decisions for further growth we’re looking to grow our European Business Analytics team.
You will join the Business Analytics team based in Barcelona and will work closely with your teammates in London, Berlin and Seattle. You will report to the European Head of Business Strategy who is also based in Barcelona.
As a Marketing Insight Analyst at Rover you will:
- Partner with the marketing team on strategic projects such as country launch strategy, LTV/CAC analyses by channel, market growth strategy, attribution analysis and campaign monitoring.
- Enable marketing colleagues to take data-driven business decisions by supporting with test design development and dashboard creation to measure impact
- Support and mentor colleagues across the organization to develop their analytical skills, including leading classes of SQL training
- Be the expert in the trends and drivers within our business - dig into huge sets of customer, sitter, and market-level data, then emerge with clear business narratives and recommendations, report monthly to business stakeholders and senior leadership
- At least 4 years experience working cross-functionally with real-world, complex datasets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - specifically, you know how to narrate analytical results to teammates and executives in a useful, concise, and actionable way
- Strong technical skills and an understanding of hypothesis testing - you are confident using data analysis and query languages (e.g. SQL, Python, R), comfortable with data visualisation tools (e.g., Periscope, Tableau, Looker) and have an understanding of hypothesis testing (e.g., experiment design, A/B testing)
- Marketing analytics experience - you understand how marketing metrics work together and drive business performance
Benefits of working at Rover.com:
- Competitive compensation
- Stock options
- Private health and dental insurance
- Gym allowanceBring your dog to work (and unlimited puppy time)
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats (for humans and dogs)
- Free Tuesday breakfast
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, Taco Thursdays, game nights, and more
Rover.com company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.