DEXMA is a leading provider of cloud-based energy management software for commercial buildings, industrial facilities and large property portfolios. Through a Partner Network of 250 ESCOs, Utilities and Integrators we reach thousands of end-customers collecting millions of real-time measurements per day using stream-processing techniques, and we apply Artificial Intelligence to detect savings potential, identify anomalies and forecast future consumption.
We are now hiring a Marketing Director who embraces B2B SaaS business models and have a strong background in online strategies and inbound marketing for lead generation.
- You’re passionate about establishing objectives, analyse performance, correct deviations, hitting your goals and repeat.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in B2B marketing. If you’ve worked in software/SaaS industry, that will give you a plus.
- You have at least 2 years of experience with marketing automation tools & platforms (Hubspot, Mailchimp, Zapier, etc.).
- You understand the smarketing approach: you work for the sales team and team work is in your DNA.
- You’re a native English speaker.
- You have an analytical mindset and you will feel comfy reporting to CEO and BoD.
- You are not happy having a job, you want to be proud of contributing to reducing Global Warming with your job
About the Marketing Director Role:
- You will be leading the marketing strategy, focused on inbound marketing for lead generation.
- You will write and produce content in English for the key european markets. You will coordinate translations of the materials into 2 more languages (French, Spanish).
- You will coordinate other marketing initiatives such as lead nurturing, marketing automation, PPC campaigns, events, etc.
- By analysing the market and current DEXMA’s metrics, you will propose which markets to address, with which content pieces and on what is a perfect timing for that.
- You will help the Product Director and product owners to define and create product marketing materials
- The position has an established team that has been in the company working for 2 years. You will lead and motivate the team with your everyday work.
- The marketing director reports to CEO.
What’s also great about working with us:
- A friendly, humble and talented group with 10+ different nationalities
- Fixed term contract (“contrato indefinido”)
- Flexible working hours
- Company hackathons
- Team events (BBQ, football, outdoor activities...)
- Holidays: 23 days per year
- Ticket Restaurant / Transport / Kindergarten
- Company-sponsored courses & attendance to events
- English & French classes
- Free goodies: water, coffee, fresh fruit, snacks, …
About the Hiring Process:
- First, apply filling out our super short survey, you can attach your CV there.
- First call or F2F interview (depending on your availability).
- Technical test. You will have 1 week to deliver your best results of the test.
- Final F2F interview with CEO and 1-2 DEXMA executives.
Ready to grow with us? Start your application now and we will get in touch shortly!