Reporting to the head of the marketing department, you will be part of a young and energetic team of experienced marketing professionals and will collaborate on a daily basis with a variety of different teams within the company.From event coordination to lead generation activities, sales liaison to supplier management, the candidate will be skilled at juggling a variety of different projects simultaneously. So, if you’re multiskilled and well-organized, and keen to join an innovation-driven crack marketing team, then read on.
- Ensuring the smooth planning and coordination of corporate events in Spain and internationally
- Communication and alignment with all internal and external stakeholders regarding events and other B2B marketing activities
- Lead generation management and coordination, including assessment, enrichment, and qualification of leads from a variety of sources
- Coordination and support for Spanish-language marketing activities
- Liaison and negotiation with external suppliers
- Experience in the planning and coordinating corporate events, including vendor and supplier management, defining roles and responsibilities and communicating effectively with different stakeholders
- Strong communication skills to interact effectively with different departments
- Knowledge of CRM (Salesforce), Marketing automation and webinar solutions
- Strong project management skills
- Good eye for detail, ability to execute concrete activities and deliver results
- Fluency in Spanish & English for market liaison and occasional translation
- Excellent project management skills with experience working with global teams
- Experience in a start-up style environment
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A continuous challenge combatting the most advanced threats
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible compensation plan
- Internal and external training and development opportunities
Blueliv is a leading provider of cyber security services which is one of the fastest-growing markets in the world.
They provide targeted cyber threat information and analysis intelligence for large enterprises, service providers, and security vendors.
Blueliv has developed a cloud-based platform that addresses a comprehensive range of cyber threats to turn global threat data into predictive, actionable intelligence that detects, identifies, and helps stop cyber threats.