FilledThis offer is not available anymore
What we are looking for:
- A hands-on marketing specialist who takes on responsibility for positioning and promoting Zify through various mediums and different channels.
- Always experimenting with new creative ideas & producing relevant content (texts, photos, videos, creatives, posts, etc.)
- You are responsible for growing and maintaining the community on all social media channels.
- A doer mentality who takes action and creates content but also has the ability to think strategically
- A creative mastermind who want to bring in and test his own ideas
- You prepare and deliver replicable marketing strategies, tactics and channels that address business pain points and convey product benefits to drive new customer acquisition - with an implement, test, and measure mindset
- Someone who can generate meaningful reports for digital marketing campaigns using data based analytics tools and also present the data in an easy to understand format
- Close collaboration with our Agency for sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the press, radio or TV as appropriate to the product or service
- Liaising with events coordinators to maximise visibility at conferences, receptions and exhibitions, including compiling product and literature lists to display or demonstrate
- Monitoring competitor activity and generating leads for products and services.
What you’re awesome at:
- At least 2 years of professional experience in a marketing role in a high growth environment
- A creative mind & a great storyteller. Use imagination & original ideas to create a "WOW" factor
- Creating content that drives business and creates more brand value and recall.
- Deep SEO Knowledge – On-page/Off-page, keyword analysis
- SEM and Adwords
- Native fluency in French language & English language (mandatory). Knowledge of German language is a big big plus.
- Designing tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.
- Experience working with video editing tools such as Adobe Premiere, iMovie, Final Cut, etc.
- Super organized (Emails, Calendars, Meetings, Notes, etc.)
- Great team player, but also able to work on projects autonomously
What we can offer:
- A thrilling & exciting learning opportunity that comprises both strategic and operational work with one of the fastest growing startups.
- Full-Time CDI employment opportunity
- Be part of a small but amazing team. Come and meet us, and make up your mind!
- Enjoy the perks of a Coworking Space in the heart of Paris
- Attend or participate in various events/conferences
- Lots of love & a chance to make history!
Zify company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.