Nautal is the largest marketplace for boat charter in Spain and one of the top boat rental platforms in Europe. It was founded in 2013 as an online platform for connecting charter companies and private boat owners with users who wish to rent a boat and sail at their own leisure. It has one of the largest fleets of boats available to rent—more than 22,000 boats worldwide—which includes everything from a RIB (Rigid Inflatable Boat), a sailboat or catamaran, to an exclusive 80 meter super-yacht. At present, Nautal operates in Spain, France, Italy, Germany, Croatia, Greece, Holland, the U.S. and the Caribbean, providing boat charter services in more than 300 areas in 34 countries around the world.
WE ARE HIRING!
We are expanding our team and are looking for a Marketing Automation Specialist to join our Global Marketing team in our Barcelona office.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Marketing Automation Specialist, you’ll create, optimise and manage marketing automation workflows that attract new qualified leads from various sources and engage customers to drive them to Nautal’s marketplace.
We are looking for a highly self-motivated, data-driven, who is able to combine process-oriented thinking and data analysis with creative ideation and strategy development. It is important that you enjoy working with a creative and collaborative team, while bringing knowledge and expertise to the table.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Oversee and execute marketing campaigns in a marketing automation system, including nurture/drip programmes, landing pages, promotional email campaigns, and customer communications.
- Develop, monitor, test and optimise drip-campaigns whilst creating engaging email content, designed to generate net new leads.
- Continuously evaluate and optimise the effectiveness of content and programmes.
- Automate and improve data integrity and data management initiatives, including segmentation implementation and analysis; list management; and lead scoring and processes.
- Define audience groups, align messaging and manage communication frequency and priority.
- Manage lead-generation project timelines, ensuring that all activities occur as planned and that campaigns are executed on time, from scheduling to design, production and distribution
- Perform day-to-day system maintenance and configuration of automation marketing systems, driving improvements and employing best practices.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- A high level or native English.
- 3+ years of email marketing experience, including 2+ years of experience as a power user/admin of Marketing Automation platforms.
- Proven success executing marketing campaigns with expertise using marketing automation software, including database management; workflow / smart list development; setup, testing, launching and scoring of campaigns and programs; and reporting on campaign analytics.
- Hubspot Inbound Certification or Marketo Certified preferred (non-exclusive).
- Combination of creative and analytical thinking to drive effective content development practices.
- Track record of success with marketing activities, managing lead databases, reporting, creating lists, building landing pages, configuring nurture tracks and promoting events.
- Working knowledge of HTML for cosmetic edits and alterations.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (PowerPoint).
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, multi-country environment that requires the ability to multi-task and implement high priority initiatives.