We are looking for a Marketing Automation CRM Specialist. This is a critical supporter of our demand generation initiatives across all Signaturit businesses. This role will connect marketing, sales development, and customer success teams. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to operationalize campaigns and initiatives that drive customer acquisition, engagement, retention, and growth.
Some of your responsibilities will be...
- Work with marketing, sales, product, data, and customer success teams to design, build and execute email marketing campaigns that drive acquisition, activation, and retention of users.
- Execute the campaign setup process across different platforms.
- Create effective performance reports and analytics dashboards for further development and optimization of the customer journey.
- Be responsible for performance against key top-line business-critical metrics including leads and SQLs creation, prospects activation, and customer retention.
- Partner with marketing, sales, and customer success teams, to ensure message alignment through the whole customer journey.
- Optimize inbound & outbound email campaigns to achieve maximum performance & conversion through the development of an effective A/B and multivariate test, through an adequate segmentation of our database, and through email content personalization strategies that leverage user behavior/intent, activity data, industry, and demographics.
This is you...
- 3+ years of high-tech, SaaS, preferably B2B.
- 3+ years of experience developing email marketing programs.
- Bachelor level degree in Marketing, Design, or related field.
- Strong analytical skills with experience in measuring the success of email campaigns, knowledge of email best practices to increase deliverability, engagement, and conversions.
- Strong interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams, specifically with the sales, product, data science, and marketing operations.
- Strong knowledge of marketing automation tools is essential. Experience with Hubspot and Salesforce.
- Spanish native speaker with great copywriting skills.
- Good level of English is a strong plus.
You will be our ideal candidate if you are...
- Honest, reliable, hard-working and you have a growth mindset.
- Technically savvy: you know the ins and outs of all digital tools you use and you quickly understand and become an expert on any new tools you need to use.
- Very well organized: you are able to prioritize, you keep yourself focused and you always pay attention to detail.
- You like experimentation and you are always looking for better ways to get things done.
- A good team player, resolutive and proactive. You don’t need hand-holding to get things done.
- A strong executioner, and someone who understands and agrees with the quote: “Plans are useless but planning is indispensable” (by Dwight D. Eisenhower).
- You are motivated by challenges, and you don’t get easily overwhelmed when there are lots of things to do.
- Smart and fast learner, but humble enough to give and accept constructive feedback.
- Someone who always puts the team and company goals before his/her own professional goals.
- Passionate about the continuous improvement of processes, as well as excellence-oriented.
We’re looking forward to meeting you! :D