6 months Part time internship (Monday to Thursday) extendable to 6 more.
Are you recently graduated and are looking for an amazing internship? Are you passionate about making posts that people can relate to? Are you reliable and fun to work with?
HHOMYHUB is moving fast in the path of success and its collaboration with some of the top companies like Correos, Vodafone, Magna etc. in Europe has showcased the effort of its team and the idea. We are looking for a Marketing and Community management intern who breaths social media and is avaible to engage audiences.
- Come up with ideas for Social Media posts and marketing .
- Design posts for Instagram and Facebook.
- Analyse the trending topics and generate posts on the basis.
- Keep in track the entire social media activity.
- Generate media attention.
- Work hand in hand with the head of marketing and communication.
Would you like to ?
- Participate in research and evaluation
- Join in on brainstorming sessions
- Handle the entire Social Media
- Create amazing posts and content for Social Media
- Work in a project with the biggest courier company in Spain, Correos.
We would like you to be ...
- A fresh-graduated social media enthusiast with an incredible creative mindset.
- Proficient in all the social media tools and its functionality.
- Understanding the entire Social Media community and the trend in the sector.
- Good knowledge of photoshop ( or any other designing tool )
- Eager to learn and motivated by challenges.
- If you read this description till here, it's likely you speak English good enough.
Valuated (and not mandatory)
- Previous experience in the startup culture or handling Social Media accounts.
- A good Table Tennis player, able to loose with a smile.
What we offer:
- Paid compensation for studies (aprox 250 €).
- A cool and amazing working place and a crazy multinational team.
- Free beers and snacks (because we love to chill too).
- Free entry to the top startup events in Spain.
- Unlimited opportunity to learn and grow in the startup culture.