AB Tasty is hiring!
AB Tasty helps build the internet of the future by allowing brands to
address their users in a personalized way. Images, messages, page
structure...everything can be adapted to meet the needs, wishes, and
emotions of website visitors or app users.
AB Tasty isn't about helping brands to push a hard sell. We're about helping them sell better, by creating more positive consumer and user experiences across digital properties.
We must be on to something, since we're proud to say we have:
- 650+ customers (Promofarma, Jaguar, Prosegur, Destinia, Avoris...)
- 170 employees in 6 countries on 3 continents (Americas, Europe, Asia)
- Raised 25M€
- We are a Great Place to Work (2017)
- Bonus: we're nice, too, we promise! 2 prerequisites if you want to join the AB Tasty team:
- Be a genuinely nice person! (we take this one seriously, it's half the battle in the recruitment process)
- Have a passion, whatever it may be :)
What you will do
Within the marketing team in Madrid, and in coordination with our
global marketing team, you will assist the marketing strategy of Spain,
Italy, Portugal and South America. You’ll take part in the following
• External communication actions like the creation and translation of blog posts, ebooks, landing pages, release notes, client testimonials, etc.
• Social networks management : Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook
• Assistance with the organization of events and exhibitions in Spain and abroad (Digital 1to1, OMExpo, MadCRO, Conversion Summit, etc.), breakfasts with clients and prospects, conferences, webinars, teambuilding events, etc.
• Sales team support : translation and creation of support documentation, customer satisfaction surveys, etc.
• Analysis of Key Performance Indicators.
• Helping the sales team with the onboarding of new clients.
What we are looking for
We are looking for highly motivated individuals interested in B2B marketing of digital solutions!
• Business studies (Master, Business School…), degree in English studies or degree in Translation.
• English level C1. Knowledge of French would be an advantage.
• Excellent writing skills.
• Strong interest in the world of web, new technologies and digital marketing.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, enthusiastic personality, motivated, rigorous, autonomous
• High proficiency with the Adobe suite is a plus (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
• Native Spanish speaker.
• Has researched AB Tasty in depth before the interview.
- Contract type: Internship
- Location: Madrid, Spain (28046)
- Education Level: Master's Degree
- Experience Level: < 6 months