We´re looking for a Market Research, who will be responsible for managing and maintaining research and data pertaining to new technologies, digital marketing, innovations, market trends, and competitors.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Conduct research and analysis to provide business and market insight, especially of the European Market
- Conduct competitive analysis/benchmarking for Beabloo industry.
- Aggregate and analyze industry, competitors and customer data.
- Writing detailed reports and presenting results.
- Collaborate with other groups as appropriate to develop a strategic perspective on new markets and technologies.
- Provide cross-departmental support related to marketing, pre-sales efforts, enhancement testing, and training.
- Get and constantly increase the knowledge about the Beabloo´s products and used technologies
To succeed in this position, you will have a proven track record and:
- Bachelor´s degree or Master degree in Marketing, Business, Management or a related field
- At least 3 or 4 years of related working experience
- Fluent in English and Spanish (verbal and written)
- Experience with MS Office package (PowerPoint, Excel and Word).
- Knowledge in conducting benchmarking/competitive analysis
- Knowledge in qualitative research methodology and in using secondary type of data
- Knowledge of digital marketing/advertising industry, its terminology and trends
- Interested in keeping himself/herself up-to-date with the latest technology trends and market trends.
- Good communication and strong organizational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and quality.
We offer you:
- A lot of fun in a young and dynamic environment.
- Opportunities to grow inside a revolutionary company.
- Flexible work schedule to balance your professional and personal life.
- 25 holidays per year.
- Fridays afternoon off.
- Afternoons off in July & August.
- Discounted gym memberships.
- Beer day once a month!