At Lodgify, we are looking for a talented Manual QA Tester to join our growing team. We are a product-first company with software that enables vacation rental businesses to easily create a bookable website and manage all their reservations.
We are constantly working to improve our software and its features. A skilled Quality Assurance Tester will be not only a great contribution to that but also a key player for the QA team. You will apply your skills across the software development lifecycle to contribute to the ongoing success of the project.
- Perform effective manual testing to ensure the product’s stability and performance
- Exploratory testing
- Create test designs, test cases, and test data
- Evaluate the efficiency of existing QA processes and recommend improvements
- Read documents to determine what needs to be tested and how
- Report defects, define severity and priority
- Automate regression tests with Testim
- Designing testing scenarios for usability testing
- Prepare reports related to software testing carried out
- Review and contribute to the test plans
- Analyze, review and assess requirements and design specifications
- Work closely with the Product Manager
- Minimum of 1-year experience as a Software Quality Assurance
- Ability to speak, write and read technical documentation in English
- A clear understanding of the testing methodology
- Experience with debugging through browser developer tools
- Ability to report defects and document clearly
- Problem-solving and result-driven
- End-user empathy and understanding of the business strategy
You’ve got extra points if:
- Good understanding of Internet concepts (HTTP Requests and Responses, Cookies, Local Storage, General understanding of HTML and CSS)
- Experience with Postman or Fiddler
- Experience in API testing
- Experience in mobile app testing
- Work-from-home flexibility
- 25 working days of vacation
- Computer and gadgets for your daily work
- Monthly meal vouchers,
- Private health insurance (that includes travel insurance, dental plan and psychology sessions)
- English and Spanish online courses
- Flexible working hours
- Referral program with paid compensation
- Baby kit for new mommies and daddies
- Equipment provided for Home Office setup
- Participate in office and team building events.
- Breakfast at the office: Coffee, fruits and more!
- Opportunities of growth and development.
- Become part of Lodgify's friendly international team, of over 29 different nationalities, at the heart of Barcelona.
Why you’ll love us:
You’ll be part of a growing, dynamic company with a truly international team. At Lodgify, we are full of contagious energy, hard work, and passion for what we do. Lodgify is committed to creating a workplace where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.
We are proud to have an international team that acknowledges a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. At Lodgify, we celebrate diversity and difference, and we are strongly committed to building an inclusive environment for all our employees.
All applications, including CV & cover letter, must be submitted in English. Applications in any other language will not be considered.