About the Role
As a Machine Learning Engineer you will research, design, implement, optimize and deploy models and algorithms that advance the state of the art in design automation and creative A.I.. A strong candidate will ideally possess strong expertise in at least one of the following areas, and at least a basic familiarity in others.
- Developing and deploying pragmatic optimization algorithms and data acquisition/extraction strategies to solve complex and often abstract problems.
- Training machine learning and deep learning models to perform visual recognition tasks such as segmentation, labelling and detection.
- Training deep learning models to perform generative tasks such as colour scheme generation, layout creation and design variants.
- Designing and building experiments and prototypes for both our clients and product teams, including pilots and Proof of Concept builds.
- Identifying opportunities internally to improve our products and solutions with machine learning and other A.I. technologies.
- Staying on top of advances, developments and new technologies in the A.I. and deep learning fields, making suggestions for new products and features.
- Solid understanding of linear algebra, algorithms, machine learning, optimization, numerical methods.
- Excellent Python coding, strong engineering practices, debugging/profiling skills, familiarity with multi-threaded programming.
- Experience with data science tools including Python scripting, numpy, scipy, matplotlib, scikit-learn, jupyter notebooks, bash scripting, Linux environment
- Experience with at least one mainstream deep learning framework such as TensorFlow or PyTorch.
- Experience with computer vision libraries a plus (e.g., OpenCV).
- Experience with CUDA/OpenCL, OpenGL a plus.
- Computer Science or equivalent degree a plus.