We are Wind.
Our mission? To make transport sustainable for everyone across the world. We’re putting the fun back into commuting with our e-scooters, and we want you to join us!
Today we are powering over 20 cities worldwide and growing quickly to become a key player in the field of micro-mobility. With the launch of a new state of the art scooter, we are expanding our talented team to reach new heights.
We are looking for a superhero to be our new Machine Learning Engineer to power and expand our BI team in Barcelona. It’s a hands-on and rewarding role which requires a versatile personality and a strong set of technical and project management skills.
Our team has an obsession with offering a unique customer experience. We do this by using the data we generate across the globe to understand our customers better than any other micro-mobility provider. The objective of this role is to accelerate our time to insight by taking the vast amounts of non-structured and structured data we generate every second and transform them into usable outputs. You would fit best in this role if you are eager and qualified to propose and implement data architecture.
If you’re hungry for a challenge, able to navigate the uncharted waters of a new industry, and extremely result-driven…then what are you waiting for? We wanna hear from you!
Every superhero has super responsibilities
- Collaborate with data scientists and business stakeholders to design, develop, and implement end-to-end scalable machine learning systems in AWS
- Develop supervised and unsupervised ML algorithms with high quality, maintainable and scalable code
- Lead machine learning model deployment and production execution
- Design and analyze metrics to evaluate and monitor the effectiveness of deployed machine learning models.
- Integrate new data sources, uncover opportunities for machine learning automation and predictive modeling
- Research and implement best practices to help develop and enhance machine learning infrastructure.
- Push for adopting the best architectural standards and working ways across the data team
- Experience with deploying machine learning models to production, preferably in AWS environment
- Knowledge of supervised and unsupervised Machine Learning algorithms
- More than 2 years of experience in Python and SQL programming
- Good system analysis, logical thinking, and ability to analyse and solve problems independently
- Fluent English
It would also be great if you are:
- Familiar with AWS or other Cloud platforms
- Experienced in serverless ML model deployment (AWS SageMaker or similar)
- Familiar with Linux, shell scripting and containerization of applications (Docker, K8s, ECS)
- Familiar with pySpark
- Experienced with Git and JIRA
You will receive:
- Opportunity to learn new technologies and skills with freedom to apply them in practice
- The opportunity to be part of a growing, international team
- Flexible working hours / home office
- Team building events
- Learning & Development fund, which you can use for taking courses, buying books etc.
- A real challenge! (We’re a startup…no day is ever the same!)
Come as you are! At Wind we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. While for this role we ask that you should be eligible to work in Spain, we remain an open-minded meritocracy. If you are a quick thinker, able to navigate the uncharted waters of a new industry, and extremely results-driven, we want to hear from you!