Welcome to TeamCMP! We're a Digital Entertainment Company and so much more!
TeamCMP is an enthusiastic, international, and talented team with a diversity of cultures and way of thinking. We're technologists, marketers, business operators, video producers and VR experts from over 32 countries who share a passion for innovation.
We’ve delivered over 17 years of success with digital products and ventures because of our solutions mindset, investment in people, and flexible thinking towards the evolving digital landscape.
Our goal is to maintain and improve one of the top 30 most popular dating websites in the USA, and to provide the best Virtual Reality experience in online entertainment. We do this by using the trendiest technologies such as Amazon Web Services, Kubernetes, Docker, H2O, Flask and many more. We also follow new trends in Machine Learning and Data Engineering, and best practices (SOLID, Domain-Driven-Design, Continuous Integration, …)
We are currently looking for an experienced Machine Learning Engineer to join our Data team in the Barcelona office.
You will be part of the Data team working closely with technology teams solving challenges that touch all parts of the business (Marketing, Finance, Product, Billing, and Development). You will be responsible for the entire Machine Learning lifecycle from building data pipelines, to prototyping models, all the way to deploying models to production.
What you will do:
- Develop, test and implement predictive algorithms by using state-of-the-art Machine Learning solutions, and statistical models
- Automate data pipelines that serve models in the cloud (AWS)
- Develop and maintain real-time pipelines in production that deal with high traffic environments
- Work with development teams to allow for easy deployment of models
- Improve scalability, speed and performance of existing models
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as product, development, operations, marketing amongst others; identify use cases for machine learning applications
- Extract, clean, combine and model data from multiple sources
- Partner with data scientists, analysts or engineers on data modellng, data processing and analysis
- Find creative solutions to problems related to customer lifetime value, ranking, recommendation, and pricing
What do you bring:
- Minimum 2 years of Software Development experience in a production environment AND 2+ years in a Machine Learning Engineer/Data Scientist role
- Working experience of developing Machine Learning models in production environments
- Strong quantitative skills (Statistics, Probability, Machine Learning)
- Advanced coding skills in Python or R
- Proficient with data analysis and machine learning libraries (numpy, pandas, scikit-learn or dplyr, purrr, caret)
- Experience building backend applications and REST APIs
- Experience with CI/CD tools and Unit/integration testing
- Ability to write advanced queries in SQL and working knowledge of databases (MySQL, Redshift, MongoDB, etc...)
knowledge and practice of Object-Oriented design patterns and
principles (proficient in one of the following languages: PHP,
- Ability to design software systems complying with software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle
- Experience with Git Business Level English: all spoken and written business communications are in English
It will be super nice if you also have:
- Hands-on analytical experience on large volumes of data (Spark, etc.).
- Familiarity with AWS services (S3, DynamoDB, Redshift, EC2, Sagemaker)
- Previous experience with Docker and Docker ecosystem (Kubernetes)
- Experience in building large scale, distributed systems
- Company paid lunches delivered every day, plus lunches out every Thursday. Also a stocked kitchen full of snacks, drinks, unlimited coffee and cold brew.
- Beautiful new headquarters in the center of Barcelona with multiple workspaces and plenty of lounge space too.
- Flexible working hours.
- 23 days of annual vacation + flexible Bank Holidays. Design your own working calendar with a lengthy consecutive vacation day policy.
- Competitive salary based on experience and job market.
- Quarterly Company Bonus Programme.
- Private Health and Dental Insurance plan for employees and their families.
- Subsidized gym memberships and fitness classes.
- Company sponsored Spanish, Catalan and English classes.
- Generous learning and development budget.
- Top notch equipment (iMac or MacBook, Apple 27’’ retina display) If you need something special, let’s talk about it.
- Plenty of events to make you feel at home: Annual Gathering, team off sites, company parties, Friday pizzas, Happy Hours and much more.