Leader in pet innovation and operating in more than 10 countries across the world, Holidog is a network that aims to improve the well-being of pets and their families through goods and services. Our professionals work within 5 different industry sectors. Our newest initiative, Hector Kitchen is leading the marketplace for pet food in providing healthy, tailored food delivered to your doorstep designed by our team of specialists.
In order to ensure Hector Kitchen's success, we are looking for a French native Logistics Coordinator for a CDI in Creutzwald or Barcelona.
- Logistics: Ensuring that our service is well delivered, the quality
of deliveries provided by our partners and implementing optimizing
- Improving the functioning and development of our service: you will be generating innovative ideas and putting them into place.
- Assist Hector Kitchen's customers: you will be in direct contact with our customers and helping them with their queries.
- Independently solve potential issues: you are always ready to solve problems and put tangible solutions in place.
- Operations: identify and optimize external as well as internal processes (team communication, logictics, organisation, customer service etc.)
- Analyse customer trends and behavior to identify improvements: you will be communicating with internal parties to ensure quality norms, customer expectations and functionality are always adequately treated and deployed.
- Academic background: BA + 4-5 years of experience in the field.
- Language: French and/or German oral and written fluency are mandatory and english proficiency is welcome.
- Analytical skills: you can conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis with concrete results in order to formulate practical solutions. A good knowledge of Microsoft Office is desired!
- Communication skills: you have efficient oral and written communication skills.
- Operations and problem solving skills: you identify operational inefficiencies and can quickly solve them.
- Project management: working under pressure doesn't scare you, you are well organized and have good sense to solve our customers' queries and daily issues.
If you join us you you can expect: an international and dynamic team, a vast and rapidly growing market to transform (the petfood, is 100Mds€ worldwide industry), a convivial working environment, a lot of autonomy and having impact on our evolution, a free lunch every Wednesday and a lot of advantages for your pet!
- When: ASAP
- Where: Creutzwald or Barcelona
- Contract: full-time CDI
- Salary: according to profile
Perks : 50% off public transportation + potential bonus + weekly free lunch