MessageBird is a Cloud Communications Platform as a Service (CPaaS) company for SMS, Voice and Chat communications that connects businesses to 7 billion phones worldwide. We’re one of the fastest growing software companies in the world and we’re looking for a highly skilled, self-motivated Linux Systems Administrator who finds joy in optimising our infrastructure to help us scale to the next 500 million messages with nodes all over the world.
In return, you’ll gain access to one of the most fun, open, and ambitious groups of people working in Amsterdam. We push each other to be our ultimate best and are the kind of company that will make you feel happy getting out of bed to come to work every morning.
- Build resilient, elastic and secure cloud infrastructures such as Kubernetes, connectivity services, monitoring, etc
- Work together with the development teams to continuously increase the speed and ease that they can use infrastructure services and visibility into their deployments
- Participate in the incident management process
Skills and Qualifications
We are looking for Linux System Administrators who are experienced in cloud deployments, containers, configuration management or infrastructure automation.
If you have a solid background in any or all of these technologies or comparable alternatives and are interested in constantly improving and learning new skills then we would love to hear from you.
Some of the technologies we use:
- Debian GNU/Linux
- Top-notch work equipment (MacBook, Large screen, Bose headphones, etc.)
- We are a team of foodies, so every single day, lunch is on us. Better said, our private chefs are serving great food all day long!
- Friday after-work drinks at the office
- MessageBird swag to keep you looking fresh in summer and feeling warm in winter
- Weekly kickboxing classes on our rooftop - yoga upcoming
- The occasional company-wide gathering and team outings (dinners, paintball, bubble ball, LAN gaming, movie nights, etc.)
- A swanky new, spacious office with a ping pong table, Nintendo, Super Nintendo, Sega and PS4
- Forward thinking, talented and fun bunch of colleagues, hailing from more than 30 countries!
Work with us and build the data driven telecom company of the future! MessageBird is an equal opportunity employer. If you think you meet these requirements, apply! We look forward to your application letter and resume.