Life is too short to work for a boring company, so why don’t you join us? We are looking for a Link Building Specialist to join our expanding Communication and SEO team. This position will be responsible for authority building and monitoring our current set of inbound external links as well as for establishing new relationships with third partner sites.
Our ideal white-hat Link Building Specialist candidate should have excellent communication skills.
But first, let’s break the ice!
Who we are & what we do
At Leadtech, we work hard... and play harder! Our mission is to bring forward new business ideas and empower employees to achieve their goals in the online business world.
Since 2009, we have been fostering innovative and creative techniques across many industries, making us pioneers in online project management.
Leadtech is dedicated to constant improvement and inspiring new ideas daily for the world we live in and the future to come.
If you have a creative and innovative mind, Leadtech is looking for you!
Does this still sound like your cup of tea? There’s more
- Monitor the health and performance inbound links pointing to our websites
- Monitor third party sites communication strategies and link building efforts.
- Find partnership opportunities with third party sites
- Write and distribute press releases.
- Manage the budget and agreements for the link building campains.
- Work with the SEO Manager & Project Managers to research and identify potential link building opportunities , including websites, directories, forums and other interesting sites.
- Work closely with third-party writers to ensure that content and link strategies align and complement one another.
- Develop and implement white hat link building campaigns
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Create weekly and monthly reports of actions and results.
Your expertise in a nutshell
- Advanced level of English and Spanish (written and spoken).
- Strong B2B communicator on the phone, in email and on social media channels.
- Basic Marketing knowledge including SEO and Social media strategies.
- Multi-task without compromising quality and occasionally assist with other SEO-related tasks.
- Self-motivated and have the ability to get things done with little day-to-day direction.
- Ownership and pride in your work -- understanding it's importance in company success.
- Degree in Communications, Marketing or Business preferred but not required, based on experience.
Interested? Keep reading!
Some of the perks of working with us:
- Competitive salary
- Full-time, permanent contract
- Private health insurance
- 25 days of holiday + your birthday off
- Flexible vacation time (no blackout days)
- Flextime (7 - 09.30h / 16 - 18.30h)
- Free Friday afternoons (a 7-hour day!)
- 35-hour week for the full month of August (free afternoons!)
- Flexibility to work from home 3 days a week
- Free coffee and snacks
- Free fresh fruit
- Nursery tickets
- Innovative approach to all internal processes and businesses
- Work with the latest technologies + Career progress opportunities
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
Leadtech is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer, which means we encourage applications from people with different backgrounds, interests, and personal circumstances. Our team welcomes applicants regardless of their race, gender, age, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, and/or disabilities. All we need is your high energy, skills, and willingness to be a part of a great project!
- First step: 15-minute phone interview to get to know you
- Second step: On-site interview with HR and your future manager to talk about the position and how we approach work. It includes a brief skill assessment test
- Third step: HR’s timely response regarding the status of your application and/or a second interview
Sounds good? Apply now!
We’re looking forward to meeting you.
Our exceptional office is in Barcelona, located right in the heart of Poblenou. Besides our stunning views, you’ll enjoy our office perks such as free fruit, snacks and coffee and you’ll be able to take part in our Mario Kart and table tennis competition.
The personal data you provide will be used to manage your candidacy for the corporate selection processes that fit your profile. If you wish, you can exercise your rights of access, rectification or cancellation by sending a letter to Avenida Litoral, 12-14, 5ta planta, Barcelona 08005, or emailing us at protecciondedatos@LeadTech.com, including a document that validates your identity.
Since 2007, we have been fostering innovative and creative techniques across a multitude of industries, making us pioneers in online project management.
Leadtech is dedicated to constant improvement, as well as inspiring new ideas and methods daily, for both the world in which we live and the future to come.
We think big... and work bigger, and that's why we do business internationally with over 100 passionate professionals who speak over 15 languages fluently. A global team of focused experts in a range of fields:
We analyze, we socialize, we write, we code, we design, we calculate, we decide, we collaborate, we generate, we engage, we program, we create… The real question is what don’t we do?!
With a truly modern approach to company culture, our values, diversity, flexibility and an active work-play balance are what make Leadtech unique.