Our goal is to become the standard solution for multi-user location-based VR.
We are looking for a Lead Unity Developer who will be the right hand of our CTO. You will play a key role in the development of our product, Univrse, as well as in the development of multi-user VR experiences. We need you to be not just someone who does the work, but also someone who thinks critically and contributes to the creative process.
- Design and plan architecture with features that contribute to the core framework of Univrse
- Implement new features and systems, working closely with the rest of the team to ensure good code quality and consistency
- Create robust structures with clear, well-documented code
- Partner closely with technical artist team to define and develop content in modern, real-time environments.
- You will conduct research to find technological solutions to product and business challenges.
- Set guidelines for coding standards and best practices
TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- At least 4-5 years of professional experience as a Unity Developer
- At least 2 years of experience as a Lead or Senior Programmer
- Experienced and able to manage a team of programmers
- Experienced working in an Agile environment
- Candidates for this position must have a genuine interest in the latest technological developments in the industry
- Knowledge and experience developing XR apps ( specially AR and VR ) and familiarity with OpenXR, SteamVR and OculusVR Unity libraries. As well as some familiarity with the hardware used nowadays ( Oculus Quest 2, HTC Focus 3, )
- Experience working with shaders
- Knowledge of version control platforms such as GIT (Bitbucket)
- Strong knowledge of software design principles
MEETING ONE OF THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS IS A PLUS
- Knowledge of Game Backend services.
- Deep knowledge on developing multiplayer/networked applications, both server and client side programming is desired.
- Knowledge of programming apps or games that consume RESTful web API’s.
- Knowledge on data collection for analytics applied to games.
- Familiarity with organisational tools such as Slack, Trello, Hack’nPlan or similar apps.
OTHER SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- You have a focus on delivering quality work rather than speedy work
- You love XR, AR, VR and Videogames in general (Gamers welcome)
- You can adapt quickly to changes and new feature requirements
- Team player with a positive attitude and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Available for periodic work related travel
- Must have an excellent level of English
- An at least intermediate level of Spanish is preferred
- A young, international, and dynamic work environment
- The chance to work on cutting edge experiences
- Opportunities to experiment with innovative technologies
- An office located 5 minutes away from the beach
10 - 50
Univrse goal is to cover the developer’s needs when it comes to create and manage interactive multi-user VR applications. Univrse is a simple and intuitive tool for Unity creator’s with a designer mindset. It includes advanced features to develop complex experiences. That’s why Univrse can help them to significantly boost the development of any kind of multi-user VR applications. Thanks to our tool they can earn a lot of time and money.
Univrse is also a very versatile solution that allows to:-import and manage connected interactive multi-user VR applications (up to 20 participants).-make an easy deployment and update of VR applications within organizations and/or external participants.
Univrse works with PC/Mac desktop (no VR headset needed) but also with Oculus Quest I & II for a more immersive experience.