FilledThis offer is not available anymore
User Experience | Design Thinking | Product-Led Growth | Customer Value
Drive and evolve world-class product experience for our Dynatrace Software Intelligence platform.
You drive product experience for a product-led software company. In this responsible leadership role, equivalent to product managers, you shape proactively use case analysis, user experience, user navigation flow, in-product value communication, cross-selling experience, competitive differentiation and more. We need a strong leader who can shape value-centric product vision in perfect interlock with product management, engineering and business goals. You will be able to focus your time on designing experience, have the benefit to offload management tasks to experts. Specializing on one of the Dynatrace platform modules turns you into an ambassador of our customers within Dynatrace, and gives you flexibility to work in domains of monitoring, security, digital experience, business intelligence, cloud automation and more.
Product experience at Dynatrace goes far beyond typical Web-GUI design and more interestingly spans customer journeys across dashboarding, big-data, AI, low-code development and apps, domain specific use cases, web-/mobile UI and REST-APIs, collaboration and much more. We exceed our customers' expectations with a product that “just works”, No-Doc intuitiveness, easily customizable and self-support/servicing. We believe in product-led growth driven by consumer-like experience for a B2B product. Your work will make the days of thousands of customers easier, and indirectly makes digital experiences of 100ds of millions of people across the globe significantly better.
We are a passionate and open-minded group of software enthusiasts, and together, we are global market leader in software intelligence. By providing, analyzing and automatically acting on data on how applications are performing in real-time—for example, crash reporting, server-side tracking, root-cause analysis to name a few—our full-stack monitoring platform helps our customers anticipate and resolve their software issues. We have made it our mission to ensure that millions of people worldwide have an excellent user experience, made possible through a unique combination of observability, automation, and AI—all compacted into one cloud-based software intelligence platform.
- Together with our Product Managers and Lead Engineers you ensure that our software tackles challenges our customers face
- Take ownership of design process and work as self-directed member of the UX team
- Act as ambassador for our customer - challenge the status quo and raise awareness for customer value, identified through various sources (e.g. carry out market & competitive research, self-usage, customer interview...)
- Identify possibilities for increased adoption and value recognition by analyzing customer journeys and gaining deep understanding of our product
- Shape journey vision and alignment on goals and value packages by visualizing and demoing value targets through customer journeys
- You have 6+ years of experience and a demonstrated track record of designing, shipping, and iterating on complex digital software products and systems — not just websites or campaigns.
- You have 4+ years of leadership experience (e.g. driving and leading topics, Product Management ...)
- You have experience as entrepreneur and/or enterprise digital service UX
- Strong interest and understanding of technical topics such as Software Intelligence, Cloud Technologies, Artificial Intelligence, Application Security, SaaS Software, ...
- High drive, ability to streamline conflicting interests, flexibility, and a dynamic mindset.
- You got plenty of experience successfully collaborating with multidisciplinary teams of product managers, engineers, designers, and other business stakeholders in a software product company.
- You enjoy leading meetings, workshops and holding presentations in English.
You will love this job if:
- you believe in consumerization of the enterprise, meaning that consumer grade top UX is a crucial success factor for best in class enterprise software
- you can proactively work on tactical and strategical contributions concurrently.
- you have drive and you enjoy working in a fast-scaling environment.
- you are passionate about creatively outperforming competition by exceeding end to end user expectations.
Please apply with both your resume and portfolio in English.
We offer a competitive benefit package based on your experience, which also include life & health insurance; hybrid remote – onsite working model; cool fancy offices in Barcelona; top-notch equipment; language lessons; training programs; innovation days; awesome international high-skilled colleagues and more.
We look forward to your application! Do you want to level up? Apply and let's talk!
Waltham, MA, USA
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace® to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.