Do you want to help shape the future of commercial drones at one of London’s most exciting robotics startups?
HyBird is a London-based drone startup, which spun out of University College London (UCL) and is now looking to welcome you to join its core team. We promote a good balance of independence and collaboration: entrusting team members to be great leaders and have autonomy over their responsibilities; and working collaboratively (both internally and externally) to achieve the best results and solve the toughest problems.
- Designing and building a software application (web-based/native)
capable of analysing and visualising large volumes of varied sensory
- Designing and testing machine learning algorithms for object/pattern recognition.
- Designing, coding and testing algorithms driving automation.
- Interfacing with embedded platforms.
- Collaboration with key partners in the relevant spaces.
Monitoring the state of the art and attending conferences.
- Experience in designing and building end-to-end data-intensive software applications.
- Ideally embedded software and hardware/robotics experience.
- Ideally Master or PhD in relevant field (computer science, robotics, perception or similar).
- Good mathematical and algorithmic background, experience implementing on hardware.
- Strong command of C/C#/C++/Java and other relevant languages.
- Experience in shipping code for products used at scale an asset.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, and exhibit drive, autonomy, curiosity and team play.
- Good level of English. Arabic or any additional language an asset.