Are you a QA Engineer that wants to build a testing infrastructure from scratch, allowing developers to rapidly and safely deploy new code? Would you like to work for a leading inspirational football TV platform and help to build out our success in the world? We can offer you an amazing international experience and many opportunities to learn and develop in our fast growing start-up!
As Lead QA Engineer, you will be building a testing infrastructure from scratch, allowing developers to rapidly and safely deploy new code. You will be working directly with the engineering team to help investigate critical software defects and design long-term prevention strategies. You will be contributing to the architecture, instrumentation and performance decisions. As we grow you will be able to grow and build your own testing team. We are looking for an easygoing kind person, that likes having fun but is very professional at the same time, is able to manage it's own tasks and knows how to work on a scrum environment.
Experience with /knowledge of:
- Test automation (Web, Mobile, API)
- Test frameworks (Webdriver.io, Nightwatch, CasperJS, Cucumber...)
- Continuous integration tools
- RESTful APIs
- Good communication / leadership skills
- Keen eye for design
What we offer
- You can make a difference and help us in the democratisation of football broadcasting!
- Working for an awesome and fast growing start-up; New starters will enjoy substantial responsibility from day one and fantastic long-term career opportunities;
- Working in a company where we empower our employees and where responsibility and freedom stand central;
- You get to work and grow with our fun and talented team!
- A competitive salary based on experience
Are you ready to jump aboard and conquer the world with us? Then apply now!