We are looking for a Lead Automation QA Engineer to be responsible for designing and developing automated tests for software enhancements, and new products, including cloud-based or internet-related tools. In addition, developing internal testing tools (frameworks) to improve testing quality.
What You’ll Do
- Design test specifications through user stories
- Test user stories / features as part of sprint activities
- Use bug tracking tools to report bugs (JIRA if possible)
- Analyses test results and report them to SCRUM roles
- Be hands on in writing, executing and monitoring automated tests
- Build tools to support development and business functions
- Develops internal testing tools (framework) to improve testing quality systems
- Raise an alert when an important issue is likely to put in jeopardy the whole project
- Work closely with Quality Assurance roles and other departments to ensure quality products with clear project deliverables and timelines, and to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
- Participate in a small, experienced, energetic team on a rapid, agile delivery schedule.
- Design test cases and test scenarios to ensure both new and previous features
- Assist the Test Manager in creation and preparation of test projects and personnel assessment
What You’ll Bring
- Educated to degree level from a numerate discipline (preferably Computer Science)
- At least 5+ years of experience working full time as a Test automation engineer
- Experience with recent automation Front-end techniques like Selenium Webdriver, Appium or similar.
- Experience with recent automation Back-end techniques like Rest-Assured or similar
- Experience Jenkins or other CICD tools
- Experience testing Restful/Soap Web Services
- Coding skills based on Java
- Highly experienced with test automation tools, applying the latest techniques in test automation
- Testing and Defect management tools
- Passion and commitment to quality
Nice to have:
- Testing certificates
- Agile and /or SCRUM experience
- Experience in error-guessing, exploratory, or scenario testing
- Experience with TestRail, Testlink or similar as testing management tool
About Us,Solera is a global leader in data and software services that strives to transform every touchpoint of the vehicle lifecycle into a connected digital experience. In addition, we provide products and services to protect life’s other most important assets: our homes and digital identities. Today, Solera processes over 300 million digital transactions annually for approximately 235,000 partners and customers in more than 90 countries. Our 6,500 team members foster an uncommon, innovative culture and are dedicated to successfully bringing the future to bear today through cognitive answers, insights, algorithms and automation.