Join Europe’s fastest-growing PropTech ScaleUp!
We’re looking for a Lead Python Developer to join us on our mission to solve chaos in international real estate markets.
CASAFARI is the leading real estate data intelligence platform in Europe.
With operations in Portugal, Spain, France, Italy, and Germany the company has grown exponentially supported by 250 employees of, at least, 25 nationalities.
We started CASAFARI with a mission to organise the real estate market into an efficient data-powered ecosystem to enable and accelerate deals through a transparent and safe B2B platform. CASAFARI isn’t just another data aggregator: it's an entire operating system that powers real estate agents in real-time, removing asymmetry of knowledge, accelerating transactions and opening up new opportunities for iBuyers, property developers, investors and Q-commerce operators and beyond to reach their investment objectives.
What we expect you to do:
- Drive engineering from concept to finished product
- Write clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Contribute to client-side and server-side architecture
- Contribute to infrastructure and servers setup automation
- Collaborate with Technical experts, Software engineers, and Product managers
- Write automated, unit, and integrated tests
- Write technical documentation
- Participate in code reviews
- Mentor the team
- Become a leader of the Python dev team
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience
- Excellent skills in Python, Django REST Framework, MySQL and/or PostgreSQL
- Experience with Microservice Architecture & transition from Monolith to Microservices
- Experience with AWS
- Advanced communication skills in written and verbal English
- Curiosity, growth mindset, critical thinking, and continuous learning
- Hard-working attitude, high working performance
- Experience in a fast-paced environment
- Team player with the ability to work in a culturally diverse distributed team
- Leadership skills and desire to have a steep learning curve in a domain knowledge, soft and hard skills
- Python 3
- CI\CD Practices, Kubernetes
- MySQL, NoSQL
- RabbitMQ, Kafka
What we offer:
- Support and sponsorship of your relocation to Portugal, the most pacific country in Europe (if applicable)
- Flexible working model, accommodating fully remote, fully onsite or hybrid
- Awesome team - the chance to work with smart and ambitious people with various backgrounds from all over the world
- Upskill and learning sponsorship
- Competitive compensation package
- Free access to CASAFARI platform (helpful if you’re looking for a place to live)
- Kitchen with fruit and healthy snacks
- A small library to feed your curiosity
- Pet-friendly - you can bring your four-legged best friend to the office, where applicable
CASAFARI offices in Portugal [Lisbon and Algarve], Spain [Madrid and Barcelona - soon], France [Paris] and Ukraine [Kharkiv]
We at CASAFARI are proud to be an equal opportunity company. This vacancy certainly applies for people with disabilities, too.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.