Lead Product Manager - User Experience Platform (m/f/x) in Madrid or Remote
This role can be located in the following cities: Munich, Dublin, Amsterdam, London, Berlin OR Remote in Germany, Spain, UK, Netherlands, Ireland
Personio is a modern all-in-one HR operating system that customers love. As one of Europe’s fastest-growing technology companies, we are helping back-office teams across the continent become more effective, efficient, and strategic while reducing the effort by all employees to perform HR processes. Our core purpose is to enable better organizations by helping businesses put their people first.
We are looking for an experienced Lead Product Manager to join our Product Platform domain and take ownership of Personio’s global navigation and cross-product discovery experiences. This is a strategic and rewarding role that will work cross-functionally with customers, other technical teams, and senior leadership to ensure Personio is easy and satisfying to use for all current and future personas. You will be responsible for defining the customer value of cross-platform experiences, standards, and tooling; then driving their adoption across all product development teams.
You have spent 7+ years building incredible user experiences for B2B or B2C platforms with diverse product offerings and have been a key contributor to redesign projects. You are comfortable working with user researchers and designers to identify and reduce friction points in navigational and search experiences. You are experienced in working with engineering to improve the frontend technical foundation to ensure performant, scalable, and accessible user experiences. You can drive buy-in and adoption of cross-platform usability improvements with other product teams.
- Understand, co-create, articulate and evolve the vision and purpose of Personio’s navigation, search, and cross-platform user experiences along with your Design and Engineering counterparts
- Define, plan, and execute a roadmap to improve search and navigation based on an objectively prioritized backlog and existing program, and gain buy-in with dependent teams
- Develop a deep understanding of Personio’s product offering, how it is accessed and used by all personas, and identify opportunities to improve the overall access and cohesion of the platform
- Align your team around strategic goals, relevant KPIs, and measures of success
- Create a short, mid, and long-term strategy for the evolution of Personio’s search and navigation to create more efficient user experiences in line with industry best practices and opportunities
- Break down complex problems and write clear documentation in collaboration with Design, Engineering, and domain leadership
- Systematically analyze customer feedback in collaboration with Design, User Research, and customer-facing stakeholders
- Manage product delivery in an agile setting and guide your team in all sprint activities
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- At least 7 years of experience in SaaS product management in a B2B or B2C multi-product company building global internal or customer-facing products
- Work in a complex platform domain using analytical problem-solving skills to make decisions
- Preferably have a technical or design background, a highly collaborative mindset, and direct experience implementing best-in-class user experiences with design and engineering counterparts
- Relevant experience in working with cross-functional teams in an agile setting applying Scrum
- Strong sense of accountability and ownership; ability to work collaboratively in a result-oriented way
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in English
- A competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity
- 28 days of paid vacation, plus another additional day after 2 and 4 years (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- 2 Impact Days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society – one for an individual project of your choice and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
- Find your best way to work with our office-led, remote-friendly PersonioFlex! We offer a roughly 50% remote, 50% in-office working framework to suit your needs
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- High-impact working environment with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Receive generous family leave, child support, mental health support, and sabbatical opportunities with PersonioCares
- Save money with corporate discounts across brands like Adidas, LG, Bosch, Apple, and more
- Invest in your retirement via the Personio Pension Scheme, including a Personio contribution
- Choose between green mobility options, including a JobRad® bike or monthly public transportation ticket
- Access multiple fitness studios and sports facilities across Germany for €22 per month with a subsidized Qualitrain membership
- A beautiful office in the heart of Munich, Dublin, Amsterdam, London, and Berlin. Complete with professional espresso machines, free drinks and snacks, and indoor and outdoor break spaces
With over 8,000 customers and a team of 1,700 in seven offices across Europe, now is the perfect time to join! We believe in hiring driven people who want to make an impact. So bring your best, and let’s build the future of HR technology together.
Personio is an equal opportunities employer, committed to building an integrative culture where everyone feels welcomed and supported. We #EmbraceUniqueness and understand that our diverse, values-driven culture makes us stronger. We are proud to have an inclusive workplace environment that will foster your development no matter your gender, civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, education level, or race.
In 2019, tech consultancy GP Bullhound included Personio in a list of 50 European start-ups set to achieve a billion-dollar valuation over the next two years, giving them ‘unicorn’ status.