Lead Product Manager - Growth (d/f/m) in Madrid
Every year millions of people are either filing their taxes in fear or giving up on their tax refund altogether. We're working on fixing that. Our intuitive app enables anyone, regardless of education or background, to file their taxes with newfound confidence.
Spread across Berlin and Madrid, Team Taxfix is a compassionate group of solution-finders. We speak our minds openly, and with 500+ professionals from 60+ different nationalities, we're rich in ideas and voices. In five years, we've raised over 300 million euros in funding and helped people reclaim more than one billion euros.
As a Lead Product Manager Growth (d/f/m) at Taxfix, you are using rapid experimentation and data-driven decision making to attract new users and convert them into valued customers. This is a high-impact role where you will have the unique opportunity to build and shape the Product Growth function at Taxfix. You will be focusing on our German tax filing product where we have proven product-market fit and a strong data foundation that can be used to bring the process that takes users from perceiving, experiencing and adopting the product to the next level.
- Build up a deep understanding of user needs, behavior and friction points in the existing user onboarding experience through qualitative research (interviewing users, analyzing user flows etc), data analytics and experimentation.
- Translate user problems into clear hypotheses on how to grow user adoption and revenue and develop, prioritize and execute on a backlog of experiments that address them, ideally optimizing existing growth loops or deploying new ones.
- Partner closely with and lead your cross-functional team incl. Engineering, Design and Data to run effective A/B tests and implement the results of successful experiments, meeting timelines and shipping with high quality.
- Build strong relationships and proactively communicate with Marketing, Brand and Country leadership as well the other product teams to create a shared understanding of growth levers, metrics and learnings.
- Define and align on clear Growth KPIs to guide prioritization, measure impact and report progresss.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in the field of digital product development
- Proven track record of driving product-led growth as a Product Manager for a meaningful consumer product working with cross-functional teams
- Experience with high-tempo experimentation as well as funnel optimization to improve existing and launch new growth loops
- Strong data-driven, analytical mindset and user empathy to set hypotheses, narrow in on opportunities, and drive impact on KPIs
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently collaborate with designers, engineers, marketers and company leaders in creating alignment and driving progress and decisions
- Can-do approach, taking ownership of problems independently and having a strong problem-solving mindset
- Inclusive and clear communication style with the ability to develop well-structured and data-informed narratives and documents
- Fluency in English language
- Bonus: Reforge Growth Series Alumni
- Bonus: Prior experience in user onboarding and/or activation!
- Bonus: Prior experience in low frequency use cases.
- A chance to do meaningful, people-centric work with an international team of passionate professionals.
- Holistic wellbeing with free mental health coaching sessions, yoga, and a discounted membership to Urban Sports Club.
- A monthly allowance to spend on home support services, including childcare, housekeeping, pet sitting, tutoring, and elderly care.
- Employee stock options for all employees—because everyone deserves to benefit from the success they help to create.
- Dedicated relocation and visa support for those that need it.
- 30 annual vacation days and flexible working hours.
- A generous learning budget to support your personal and professional development and guidance from our internal L&D experts.
- Work from abroad for up to six weeks every year. Just align with your team, and then enjoy your trip.
- Have a four-legged friend in your life? We’re happy to have dogs join us in the office.
Excited? So are we. Learn more about Team Taxfix on our blog and get a glimpse of our culture below:
At Taxfix, we believe that incredible things happen when you have a wealth of perspectives and experiences. We're proudly committed to equal employment and development opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin. To help mitigate any potential unconscious biases, we ask that you refrain from including your picture, age, or marital status on your CV. Let your experiences speak for themselves.
Not sure if you meet all the requirements for this role? Please apply anyways. You might bring something special to the team that we hadn't previously considered.
200 - 500