Aircall is on a mission to revolutionize the business phone industry!
We exist to empower every professional to have richer conversations. We provide an entirely cloud-based voice solution, which seamlessly integrates with popular productivity and helpdesk tools. We have raised more than $220 million since 2015, and our base of 8000+ customers (and growing) is at our forefront.
Behind our product are the amazing teams driving it, split between Paris, New York, Sydney, Madrid, London, Berlin and remote locations. Despite our distance, we all work together to drive our product!
This position is remote friendly !
Your mission @Aircall:
- Reporting to our Design Manager, you will shape the future of our B2B phone system
- In a coach-player position, you will be both managing 1 to 2 direct reports and conducting hands on design work
- You will be responsible for the user experience of your product area and oversee the design delivery
- You will focus on delivering high value and high impact features to our customers, working with a lean and business mindset
- As a coach and mentor, you will help designers approach design problems with a solid methodology: design thinking, user centered design, and lean UX
- You will handle hiring, allocations and design roadmap for your product area in collaboration with the design manager
- You have a minimum of 8 years of experience as a product designer
- You have past experience managing, mentoring or coaching other designers
- You are proficient in English
- You have experience designing for SaaS products (ideally B2B)You are a champion of user research, qualitative & quantitative
- You like to dive into a problem, take constraints into account early on and explore various solutions to solve it
- You can effectively communicate concepts and detailed designs, backing up your ideas with research and clear reasoning
- You work in close collaboration with your peers and know how to manage relationships with your key stakeholders
- You are humble, seek for feedback and accept opinions of other
- You have a strong business sense
- You know how to leverage quantitative data to make informed decisions
We know that success comes from smart work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded
We value people who are bold, ambitious, collaborative and customer-centric. We’re a global community growing together.
If you love a good challenge, enjoy solving meaningful problems, and want to be a part of one of the fastest-growing B2B startups, then Aircall is the company you are looking for!
Aircall offers a unique work environment and the chance to collaborate with diverse teammates across continents. We'll provide freedom and tools to allow you to thrive at your best, and foster an environment you can do it in.
Why join us?
🚀 Key moment to join Aircall in term of growth and opportunities
💆♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
📚 Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
🌍 35+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
💶 Competitive salary package & benefits
At Aircall, we believe diversity, equity and inclusion, irrespective of origins, identity, background and orientations, are core to our Aircall journey.
We promote active inclusion to foster a strong sense of belonging which is one of our main strengths as a business. We strive to assemble diverse people that can enrich and learn from each other. We pledge to make sure everyone not only has a seat at the table but is valued at the table -- providing equal opportunities to develop and thrive.
We will constantly challenge ourselves to make sure that we live up to our ambitions around diversity, equity and inclusion, and keep this conversation open because we realize that we have work to do and much to learn.