Join us and help us make 2018 the breakout year in mobile social gaming.
What will you do in Social Point?
As a Lead Game Developer you will lead a group of mobile developers across one or multiple cross-functional teams and guide them towards successful project deliveries. To achieve sustainable results, you will work in collaboration and report directly to game’s Technical Director on following areas:
- Define technical guidelines, best practices, workflows, automation procedures
- Define, design and develop when needed various software requirements
- Facilitate the information about project goals or tasks and communicate them to the developers
- Determine the feasibility of the sprint features, with respect to time and cost
- Define individual and team growth goals with your developers, follow up on them in frequent face-to-face sessions and group meetings
- Participate in recruitment activities when needed
- Improve the standards of technical documentation
- Support your team members with their queries and empower them to make productive decisions
- Prioritize, multi-task and perform in a deadline oriented environment
- Work with the studio tech leadership to balance shared code development in a manner ensuring success across several projects.
This is you
Professional, passionate about video games, proactive, team worker, rigorous and detail oriented. You have strong opinions on maintaining high quality work and can defend them. You like mentoring other game developers and can adapt to fast changing situations.
You also have
- Professional software development experience in a lead position
- Good understanding of collaboration with a team of senior developers
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Profound and disciplined programming skills and experience in system design, architectures and best practices and techniques used in games
- Strong background in C++ and/or Unity3D
- Solid understanding of 3D graphics and math involved in computer graphics
- Performance analysis and optimization skills
As a SocialPointer you will enjoy...
People development is key for us: Here you will have professional growth opportunities you have always dreamed of, supported by a performance review process, internal mobility and amazing training budgets.
We also care about our SocialPointers health, so we offer them a healthy Monday breakfast and a delicious daily lunch menu. Want to stay in shape? We have a brand new gym and football and basketball teams. Our physiotherapist can always help with your muscular problems!
Get to know your colleagues better in our monthly events! You can pay a visit our hairdresser to get ready ;)
If you are new in the city, you can join our Newbies Club! We offer weekend activities once a month, Spanish lessons and help with all your boring paperwork ;)
The list of advantages goes on and on. Join us to find out!