The vente-privee group has consolidated its various European brands, together made up of 6000 employees, under one unified conglomerate: Veepee. This coalescence marks a new chapter in its European history.
With Privalia, vente-exclusive, Designer & Friends, Zlotewyprzedaze, Eboutic and vente-privee, Veepee achieved a 3.7 billion Euro turnover as of 2018. Present in 14 countries now, Veepee is taking a leading role in the European digital commerce landscape.
Our 6000 employees have chosen a job at Veepee to spice up their daily lives! Our teams implement new technologies to fuel our strategies, offering our customers the best possible experience.
Are you eager to learn? Veepee offers you a variety of trades to develop your career, enabling you to renew your skills constantly. Tech, logistics, sales, marketing, sales production: join us on an exciting, digital-centred journey.
As a lead developer directly integrated in a one of our product teams, your role will be to define technical guidelines for the team depending on the business needs. You will work very closely with the product owner but also developers, QA, SRE, etc. ...
Your responsabilities will be to:
- Choose the most appropriate technologies regarding the needs of the product
- Ensure coordination between the technical team and the product team
- Give guidelines and being sure the team is respecting it
- Guarantee an high code quality respecting process and method in term of devOps and QA
- From mid-level to real development veteran ;
- You're technology agnostic & rock at one back-end or front-end language
- Agile practices are not something new for you ;
- Tests, continuous integration and automation are something you care about ;
- You are immersed in the tech world and fully passionated about new technologies ;
- English skills: if you are confortable with reading and talking about this ad, you have the minimum level required to join VP :)
Belonging to Veepee, <vpTech/> is one of the biggest Tech community in Europe with more than 1000 IT collaborators around Europe.
From Warsaw to Barcelona, through Lyon, Nantes, Lausanne, Tel Aviv, Brussels, Amsterdam and Paris, all our projects are developed in a functional environment with a wide skills variety where you’ll be sure to find your place, no matter the technology you want to work with.
If you love to try things why don’t you jump on this new adventure?
Need more info > https://careers.vente-privee.com/en/vptech/
Veepee company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.