1. Review the code of other developers and help them if needed.
2. Supervise and lead/mentor a team of developers working on a variety of applications by enabling them to successfully meet their expectations.
3. Git management: merge the code from the other developers to the main code and ensure the quality of the code.
4. Suggest solutions to build the specs from the project manager.
5. Identifying and recommending new technology solutions to improve product performance and maintainability.
6. In collaboration with the project manager, assign tasks to the developers.
7. Provide diagnosis and remedies to complex problems involving systems, operations, and software.
8. Interface with users, stakeholders, and senior management.
1. At least three years of experience with Ionic Framework, Firebase, NodeJS.
2. Three years of systems development experience.
3. Three years of coding experience.
4. Three years of software application experience.