- Take part with the infrastructure team designing and improving both PAAS and SAAS architectures with the latest technologies.
- Infrastructure automation and maintenance.
- Produce and maintain documentation related to infrastructure.
- Key member of our 24/7 System Administrator Team.
- GNU/Linux Administration and Shell scripting.
- Mail, DNS and VPN servers installation and configuration.
- Monitoring Services maintenance: NagiOs, Zabbix, Sensu, etc.
- Web Servers installation and configuration: Apache,Nginx, Lighttpd, etc.
- Application servers administration: Tomcat, Glassfish, etc.
- SQL Database Servers: MySQL, PostgreSQL.
- Backup setup and Management.
- A positive, can-do and can-learn attitude: It doesn’t matter what you can do or know but what you’ll learn hereafter.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong team player and DevOps culture enthusiast.
- Virtualization: VMware, Xen, KVM.
- Infrastructure automation software: Chef, Puppet, SaltStack, etc.
- Capable of reading and writing technical documentation in English.
- Programming knowledge specially in Python or Go.
- Security oriented profile.
- Knowledge of NoSQL servers such as MongoDB, CouchDB, Redis, etc.
- Experience with High Availability environments and/or public clouds.
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Internal and external trainings
- Conferences /meetup attendance
- Young and dynamic working environment in Barcelona
- Opportunity to develop your career in a growing company
Blueliv is a leading provider of cyber security services which is one of the fastest-growing markets in the world.
They provide targeted cyber threat information and analysis intelligence for large enterprises, service providers, and security vendors.
Blueliv has developed a cloud-based platform that addresses a comprehensive range of cyber threats to turn global threat data into predictive, actionable intelligence that detects, identifies, and helps stop cyber threats.
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!